For its year 3 anniversary, Dead by Daylight will be hosting its biggest livestream on May 31st at 3PM EST
Major reveals, drama, laughs, cries, surprises. It’s a date!

How to Counter The Nurse

aarongaiaarongai Member Posts: 115

Tagged:

Comments

• Saint_UkraineSaint_Ukraine Member Posts: 939

I remember going against this god tier nurse once. I've never felt so helpless. I remember pallet stunning her as she was blinking, but nothing happened to her. She just blinked a 2nd time and downed me. :(
    And on the other hand, I've seen so many boosted nurses that I have no idea what to expect when I actually go up against one.

• yesyes Member Posts: 257

@Saint_Ukraine said:
    I remember going against this god tier nurse once. I've never felt so helpless. I remember pallet stunning her as she was blinking, but nothing happened to her. She just blinked a 2nd time and downed me. :(
    And on the other hand, I've seen so many boosted nurses that I have no idea what to expect when I actually go up against one.

What does boosted mean?

• SlayerSlayer Member Posts: 831

Do you have more vids but related to other killers?

• SlayerSlayer Member Posts: 831
    edited February 28

The most strong counter against nurse is to escape a chase she s slow she can get fooled pretty much easily while its a bit harder to break a chase against other killers

• SpicybarbecueSpicybarbecue Member Posts: 82

nurse has no counter, she completely breaks the game.

used to have one where you would run toward her when she closed her fist but they took that counter away. it was in these days I would scoff at ppl that thought she was OP as she had a counter, but now she genuinely is OP

• Kind_LemonKind_Lemon Member Posts: 474

She has a few counters that are not worth your while, but I thought I'd point them out for everyone just to disprove the notion that she has none.

1. She can be fatigued by flashlights when charging a blink
    2. She cannot raise her fist to blink if a flashlight is trained on her before she presses m2
    3. A pallet stun will bounce a nurse back if timed properly
    4. A nurse suffers a double stun if stunned by a pallet during the gap between blinks
    5. She can be blinded when fatigued and has a hard time looking away expediently

The most important part to combat nurse is to lose line of sight and to be unpredictable in your movement. Always keep track of how fast her red stain is moving to get a sense of where she'll land.