For its year 3 anniversary, Dead by Daylight will be hosting its biggest livestream on May 31st at 3PM EST
Major reveals, drama, laughs, cries, surprises. It’s a date!

Meme Build: Football Player Dwight

TheGameZpro3TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 205
edited March 7 in Gameplay Guides

In an alternate universe (you can skip down Bellow, I just made a story for a build), where Dwight got on the football team. He learned to tackle, he was still nervous and would hide from the bigger men in his locker, he felt safe here. After long training, he was able to push back 200 lb in a Sprint from being in a locker. This would make him very exhausted, but it was cool to see. He also was quick and quiet. And could by simply being within 8 meters or so from people, make them less exhausted. He no longer hid in lockers from scaredness or fright, but because he enjoyed it. He became so used he didn't despise them. He loved being in a locker. He even saved up money for a locker to be in his room, put a mattress in it, and call it his bed. One day, his parents tried to wake him up, but when they opened the locker their son slept in, he was no where to be seen.

"Football Player Dwight" Build:

Head On

Dance With Me

Vigil

Quick and Quiet

Go into a locker. When the killer is approaching use Head On. When you're running away while Dance with Me is active, you'd practically be untraceable. When you find a decent locker to hide in, use your Quick and Quiet to jump in. Then your Vigil will remove your exhaustion quicker, so Head On will be able to be used faster. I call the build "Football Player Dwight", cause he still Dwight, but loves to tackle and run into things HEAD ON.

Post edited by TheGameZpro3 on

Comments

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 386
    edited March 6

Vigil is one of the most useless perks ever. Never seen anyone use it on rank 1. Also your build is based around hiding in lockers, which is wasted time you should spend on repairing generators.

1/10 build.

• TheGameZpro3TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 205
    edited March 6

Sorry, I was just finishing. Tried to get it out as quick as possible.

I know it's about hiding in Lockers, that's the point. That's why I made it...

because I'm terrible.

I appreciate your feedback. Do you know anyway I can make this Locker build any better? I love to take suggestions.

Also, I say this is as useful as a toxic build made for running the killer around. because you're running the killer around lockers, wasting their time, making them mad, and making them camp you. While this your teammates are doing the gens and getting stuff done while you are occuping the killer. So...

Toxic Build 2: Locker Edition

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 386

I would replace Dance with Me with a generic meta perk, like Self Care. Decent killers wont be fooled by it, if they are wearing headphones, because they can just listen for your footsteps. Also the free slot from Vigil could be filled with an altruistic perk, like We are Gonna Live Forever, We Will Make It, or Borrowed Time (depending on your playtime). That way you can make good basement saves, which has alot of lockers to check.

• TheGameZpro3TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 205
    edited March 6

(forget this, I can't delete)

Post edited by TheGameZpro3 on
  • Saint_UkraineSaint_Ukraine Member Posts: 939