The 3.2.0 update is now live on PC and consoles. For more information, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87832/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Console Huntress meme video I made

JusticeZEROJusticeZERO Member Posts: 171

I'm still working at it but i felt like this is a good place to get some feedback (be gentle, im already a killer main so my ego is crushed as is) on my youtube video:

I'm not a super skilled player and I try to play for fun and i'd like to make enjoyable videos for the community so suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• only1biggsonly1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

This is..this is not good :/

• JusticeZEROJusticeZERO Member Posts: 171
    edited June 2018

@only1biggs said:
    This is..this is not good :/

That's a fair opinion, can I ask what you didnt like? Feedback as to how to fix it? Pacing was slow?

• GT_Legend2GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 834
    I liked the video overall, but it could have done away with the less boring bits in between. Something simple like background music would lighten up he mood, making it more fun for the viewer. 
    Thouh it’s good to see another console Huntress, I feel your pain. I got to P3 and barely rank up at all in the higher ranks, she’s just not balanced for console. If you need any tips on the Console Huntress I’d be happy to share :)
  • JusticeZEROJusticeZERO Member Posts: 171

@GT_Legend2 said:
    I liked the video overall, but it could have done away with the less boring bits in between. Something simple like background music would lighten up he mood, making it more fun for the viewer. 

Thanks for watching and thanks for your feedback, this is what i was hoping to get from this post!!! :) I'm trying to figure out the right music for these kinda videos, thoughts? I like retrowave /darkwave / horror personally but not sure if its overpowering for this or what. example:

• GT_Legend2GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 834
    @JusticeZERO id expirement, if you go for a Killer Montage, you could theme it with this, I’d just edit the video so each of the highlights flow with the feel and beat of the music. if it’s a meme vid, like the one you showed,I’d go with something that sounds almost ‘silly’ (Id look at some other videos for inspiration) just so it feels like the vid is fun for the Viewer. 
    Altogether, if I’d make a meme vid, I’d use multiple games for footage, just so there’s variation and much more highlights!
    (I’d stay away from Huntress unless it’s a rank reset, console is hell for killers like her ;) )