The new content from Demise of the Faithful is available immediately in the in-game store. DLC is available on Steam / Playstation Store EU / Playstation Store NA / XBOX
Patch Notes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/patch-notes
Emblem blogpost: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/52295/the-emblem-system-changes-explained#latest
Proposition : Legion change
Hello. I wanted to propose some changes (nerf and buff) in order to make it more enjoyable for both side.
I prefer to give some informations first : i am not a legion main, i play him for ritual as others killer and i sometimes verse him (but not always of course).
I have two ideas and this is the first one, based on what i experiment with the plague on the ptb.
Main change : the killer now afflict to survivor the state “broken” for a limited period of time and no longer the “bleed out timer”. The addons associated to the bleed out effect will now increase the timer before the broken state disappear. As in broken state, hurt by the killer in frenzy mode will not pass in dying state but the killer will be stun.
- Since applying a deep wound statut, the killer now apply a broken statut for a period of time (for exemple : 40s). A survivor already in this state will not suffer from it but the killer will be stun automatically (as for before with the deep wound).
- The stun time of the ability will depend how much the killer use his power.
- Some addons will be rework :
o Addons increasing the deep wound effect will now increase the timer
o Addons to increase the recover of frenzy and the time of frenzy will be change as the basic recover and frenzy time will be increase. They will be change to apply also mangled statut, malus for repair speed or even apply an hindred effect.
- The basic time to cumulate frenzy and the time before running out get increase.
- Exposed state can also apply in the frenzy state however it would stun the killer immediately
- Remove the decrease cooldown for miss attack.
With these changes we remove the "moonwalk" glitch as the power will now block healing for a period of time and it would also counter adrenaline or insta heal.
Edit : i correct some mistakes