Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 2.6.0 PTB

The New Ranking System is kinda broken

LounLoun Member Posts: 20

Seriously, maybe I'm just bad or something, but I just CAN'T pip. This new Ranking System make pipping way too hard, in my opinion.

In game, killing 3 survivors, but having the last one escaping with the hatch with only 2 gens done will results in a "Entity displeased" at the end.

I think the old one was better...

Comments

• PetraaahhPetraaahh Member Posts: 208

It's glitched in PTB I think

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,200

The chaser emblem category is bugged at the moment.

But it will be signicantly harder to become rank 1 and thats a good thing.

Maybe you simply dont belong to rank 1, have you thought about that? Dont forget that chaser is bugged though.....

• LounLoun Member Posts: 20

I'm rank 1 as a survivor. As a killer, for now, I'm just rank 8, but I got rank 1 in the previous season. But It seems like I can't pip anymore as a survivor too.

If I can't pip anymore as a killer, I don't mind, I'm not a good killer, so whatever.

But I always considered myself as a "good survivor", since I'm always rank 1 in few days after the rank reset. I guess it's not the case anymore.

Rank has never meant sth before, you were always able to get rank 1 with ease, I did that even as a beginner^^

As far as I know, there is nothign bugged when it comes to the survivor emblem system, I suggest you take a closer look at how the emblem system works and how you can gain enough points in every category.

On streams I saw people pip quite well as survivor (only killer is ridiculosu because of the chaser bug)

@LounRank has never meant sth before, you were always able to get rank 1 with ease, I did that even as a beginner^^

As far as I know, there is nothign bugged when it comes to the survivor emblem system, I suggest you take a closer look at how the emblem system works and how you can gain enough points in every category.

On streams I saw people pip quite well as survivor (only killer is ridiculosu because of the chaser bug)

• LounLoun Member Posts: 20

I see, I guess that's fair, thanks ^^

• TheBeanTheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    edited March 2019

Funny thing is.. this is one of the biggest changes they are putting in besides the new content... and people are saying it is "bugged"....

For some reason I guess they never thought of making sure it worked right for testing?... so basically it will be patched.. barely anyone will test the patched version, since most are done with the PTB now. Then it will go live with everyone being surprised it didn't get modified too much from it is now.

Good way to test new emblem changes.