We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Survivor sees Mori: *disconnect sound plays*

2»

Comments

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 11,721

I played two killer games in the last 10 minutes. In the first, two survivors didn't make it in, and I'm pretty sure the other two either couldn't move or gave up. One DC'd.

Another, had four survivors, and these were their perks:

DS x4, SC x4, DH x3, Adrenaline x2. Then some odd ones (Iron Will, Urban Evasion, Streetwise, and some other I can't be bothered to remember).

I see them as a way to bring the horror element back into this asymmetrical horror game. They create tense trials for the survivors, just as it should be. And they have kickass animations.

• altruisticaltruistic Member Posts: 996

So I am just curious.

If they sacrifice themselves on hook, is there any difference?

IMO there isn't, since they're just denying themselves the pleasure of the awesome Mori animation.

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 3,872

@DocOctober how you feel about survivors avoiding a mori is how i feel about being dodged. Grow a pair and just play the game. Mori's are one of the coolest aspects to this game. Just play the game who cares win or lose.

He's speaking from a survivor PoV, but sure, bring dodging into this.

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 3,872

@Orion I feel the same way in both respects which is what i stated. Just play the game. This is a video game after all. We take this way too serious at times.

• HatCreatureHatCreature Member Posts: 3,272

I don't get a lot of Mementos in my BW so I use Devour Hope, this helps but not really, I still get the DC even though it's counterable. It's ridiculous, I love getting Moried, show me my awesome demise at the hands of this beautifully created monster. I think the only time I don't like getting Moried is from a Tombstone Myers early in the game, like mid-game hell yeah but when other Survivors [BAD WORD] up and feed the Michael and then I just happen to run-by by accident and get Moried, that's not fun. BUT I DON'T DC!

People who DC are bitch ass cowards who can't accept defeat, sore losers who play family board games and flip the game when they lose because it was unfair. Go cry in the corner you little [BAD WORD] you're gonna live on the [BAD WORD] street with that attitude.

• megdonaldsmegdonalds Member Posts: 515

As long as nearly 12 year olds play this game, it won't change. And believe me, that amount is much higher than you think, also considering that they aren't even allowed to play this game at all.

• MegChickenMegChicken Member Posts: 163

Don’t we shame people for making certain rules? Why is it any different for killers using a Mori? Like it or not, they are not fun to play against.

• xChrisxxChrisx Member Posts: 733

Totally agree with u. In the next patch we cant do anything against mori with the ds nerf. A lot of nerf for survivor and killer side still broken af. The only thing we still have is the instaheal, killer side instasaw 5 blinks hatched oneshot bottle oneshot no phase sound legion franx mix tape. Pretty balanced/job so far

• CornChipCornChip Member Posts: 540

Killer sees an abundance of items before the game starts. Leaves the lobby.

• HeroLivesHeroLives Member Posts: 1,665

You don’t like 5 blink nurse? I love them. More chances for me to waste their time before they go for a straight weapon attempt instead. I love dancing with nurse no matter the blink amount.

They usually leave me alone after trying to down me after a few chases. There’s a small amount that actually get me. When they do it’s well deserved. Gg to them.

I only think Busted billy is broken which is more a playstyle addon/ perk mix

clown pinky finger= fun match to me.

Franks mixtape yeahhh it’s broken to me considering frenzy ability, if you’re an altruist but I generally try to stay as far from legions as possible in a match. Stealth is important.