Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Perk: Corrupt Intervention could use a buff?

Survivor main: 1700ish hours (Yeah, yeah, I know) I do play killer once in a blue moon and usually it's to test out the new killers and their perks. I really did enjoy this up coming update!

My question about the perk CI. Eh. I like it for newer killers. Learn map control and what not. Sweet, more recruitment for killers! I feel that seasoned survivors know to just wait it out by being goofballs or being immersed if the killer chooses to patrol only those gens in the first....120 seconds (T3)? I don't think veterans would really use it. To make it viable, what about adding aura reading to it? Example, if i'm 4/8/12 meters from the corrupted gen, waiting for the Corruption to end, my aura would show to the killer as Bitter Murmur would during the corruption period. IMO, i think it would add validity to using the perk for all killers. Thoughts?