For its year 3 anniversary, Dead by Daylight will be hosting its biggest livestream on May 31st at 3PM EST
Major reveals, drama, laughs, cries, surprises. It’s a date!

Stream schedule: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/64689/

Cancel 3 Player Games.

SprinklesSprinkles Member Posts: 236

I don't want to play them, give them the option to just not. They are neither fun as a killer or survivor.

Comments

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 409

If someone disconnects during the loading screen, the game should revert back to the lobby, so someone else can fill the gap. Plain and simple. No idea why the devs wont combat 3v1. Its not fun.

• fluffybunnyfluffybunny Member Posts: 2,094

I've seen someone else suggest a re-roll of sorts if anyone can't connect and if anyone DCs right at the start. 3 man and 4 gens tend to be touch and killers tend not to go easy on a team of fewer. They want their pips and points. If someone DCs at the start, that leaves the survivors with all 5 gens to do, though. Those kinds of games are really only possible if you're all solid and/or coordinated, though.

• DingDongsDingDongs Member Posts: 239
    edited March 15

1.)Game start with 4 player

2.)One player immediately disconnect (probably crash, bug or freeze)

3.)ENJOY 3 survivors with fixing 5 gen together with Hex:Ruin

This happen to me and it's really annoying

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,208

So the whole SWF can dodge the mori killer while only one survivor is being punished for it? Sounds like a great idea

• SprinklesSprinkles Member Posts: 236

Wtf.. that happens as it is right now.

With my intention, if those 3 twits leave to avoid the mori killer, the game is cancelled, the killer doesn't lose anything (nor the remaining survivor) and everyone is sent back to the main menu to try again.

3 man games used to be possible, now unless the killers bad it's usually a heavily onesided affair with gen regression ontop of.

• SprinklesSprinkles Member Posts: 236

TLDR Anyone leaves in loading screen, the game is cancelled return to lobby. Nothing less than a 4vs1.