No update is required, but this may take a few hours to be applied across our servers to all players. Thank you for your patience!
A DC Shame Marker/Que
Dc is an issue many bring up and often. Without adjusting the ban percentage, I think other methods of discouragement could be used to further ensure we can all have a good game.
Gradual percentage tiers that track and punish you accordingly
1. community visual displaying a gradually darkening marker for your shameful act
2. Lobby Que punishment; Non marker players gain priority loading
3. A DC specific lobby search; Continued dc practice places you in priority ques with other frequent dc'ers
4. Temporary time bans; take a day and rethink your priorities
5. Current percentage for an actual ban
Just thought this might yield better results is persuading the disgruntled or overly entitled to play to completion. Does the community think something similar would work or more step would be needed?