We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

Infinite load screens

Hey people im having issues with infinite load screens on killer only and its every game but if i change internet from mine to my friends i can play ?? Has anyone else had this issue and how can it be fixed ??

Comments

• Chaotic_RiddleChaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 992

It's not your internet, it's been a huge issue in the game for 7-8 months now. Theres no way to fix it, just pray that it doesn't happen, honestly.

• RaccoonRaccoon Member Posts: 1,195

Better hope no one sees a tip during the loading screen or an offering they don't like, otherwise they'll dashboard/task manager, throwing everyone into lobby sim :D

• thestonedonethestonedone Member Posts: 15

Ive had it for 3\4 months every single game except for changing internet it work flawlessly then its a shame this is still ongoing

• Mat_SellaMat_Sella Member Posts: 323

This whole infinite loading screen drama is really putting a damper to the game

True that i got an email when i reported the bug saying its fixed but clearly not i was wandering if i had been banned

• Chaotic_RiddleChaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 992

@thestonedone No, it hasn't been fixed. I don't know what that customer support/dev told you but I don't think they've played the game in past 7 months since I had an infinite last night.. :/

• RaccoonRaccoon Member Posts: 1,195

If I play a 1-2 hour Legion or Freddy session, I'll get at least 3.

I legit get it every single game i have been able to play killer in months at least you guys can get some games do you wait through or dashboard ?