Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.3.0 PTB starts today. For more information and patch notes, click here.

Slightly reduced The Plague movement Speed while fully charged and holding Vile Purge and Corrupt Pu

RSBRSB Member Posts: 2,258

Why ;<

Comments

• Might_OakkMight_Oakk Member Posts: 1,228
    edited March 2019

Nm

• BravescorpioBravescorpio Member Posts: 97
    edited March 2019

You can read it in the patch notes in the PC section if nowhere else.

Also buffs were given to her along with that nerf. In fact many more buffs than nerfs.

• NathanExplosionNathanExplosion Member Posts: 337

@RSB

What ?

This is strange bud', you look surprised.

• KagrenacKagrenac Member Posts: 773

They buffed everything about her besides that but I guess the SLIGHT movement speed change is all that matters

• PetraaahhPetraaahh Member Posts: 207

Yikes! A change nobody asked for "cringe"

this completely messes with the only way to use her in a viable Manor which was to charge purge constantly now I dunno...

Seems weird that they did a PTB but didn't take much feedback at all... I can't seem to remember a single thread stating an issue with this!

• The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

What are the full list of buffs and nerfs? And how slow is she when charged?

Also lmfao at how she needed to be slowed down when charging but Billy is apparantly just fine the way he is.

• tt_ivi_99tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,270

Well... Guess I'll keep playing Billy :)

• DingDongsDingDongs Member Posts: 685

I'm curious how "slightly" slow when she charged

• RaccoonRaccoon Member Posts: 3,505

The pools resetting is also a HUGE nerf.

• Tzeentchling9Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796

I think it's the same as the PTB, but the Plague gets corruption forced on her instead of nothing when the pools reset.

Someone on steam forums is saying 110% movement speed, but I don't know if that is confirmed.

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 7,440

I'm guessing with how they nerfed the speed while holding it and buffed the speed while charging it, the intent is to make the vomit more of a "charge and fire" rather than a "charge and hold." My question is if that is a worthwhile exchange, and my concern is that the change will actually bring her more in line with Leatherface (for worse).

• StompaStompa Member Posts: 147

plague is like if the doctor and the huntress had a baby, but it got downs.

tbh the sickness changes sound neat and the "slight" reduction will probably be 5% to put here in the same spot as the doctor.

sadly no adjustments to the matchmaking so booster keep running rampant.

• RSBRSB Member Posts: 2,258

The problem is the "Hit & Run" tactic just does not work properly. Downsides from being under the effect of vomit is so small, that survivors don't feel the need to use fountains.

The only possible way to play her without being literally cucked was holding the power while patrolling the map, implementing broken on the survivor and hitting him. She was very loopable then and is more loopable than ever now.

• cetruzzocetruzzo Member Posts: 323

well, another DLC I am not buying :)

• The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

She was easy to loop with corrupt purge in the ptb anyway. All you needed was a jungle gym wall, due to the constantly changing angles and the slow movement speed of the projectile survivors could dodge hits anyway.

It might help some areas being less slow than charging but I think she's going to be even easier to loop now since you still slow down when charging, slow down when charged, you have to get right next to them just to charge up a vomit.

• RyuhiRyuhi Member Posts: 969

yeah you need to lead the hell out of her puke, so a lot of short wall loops are still rough unless you're shooting way ahead of the survivor. and tall loops are just a joke. And of course, farm map loops are just rude since you can barely even moonwalk them if the survivor is paying attention.

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 7,440

These are kinda my concerns. If the buffs were meant to alleviate people's concerns, the one nerf reallh risks undoing all that.