Home Discussions General Discussions
We have deployed a fix for an issue that was causing players to lose pips when a match was cancelled.
No update is required, but this may take a few hours to be applied across our servers to all players. Thank you for your patience!

Disease spreading conditions?

DemonDaddyDemonDaddy Member Posts: 1,881
edited March 2019 in General Discussions

How consistent is the spreading from one survivor to another? Have had a few games where saving and gen interactions didnt effect myself or others. Anyone else experiencing this?

Answers

• EninyaEninya Member Posts: 1,129

I always got sick from rescuing a hooked survivor, or interacting with anything that had been barfed on.

• CorianderCoriander Member Posts: 1,065

It's always funny to be working on a bright green gen, see another survivor run up, take a quick look, and then just saunter away like "Nope!" Makes me grin.

• brokedownpalacebrokedownpalace Member Posts: 5,996

Sometimes when I unhook a sick survivor I get sick, sometimes I don't. Idk if that's intended or what

• thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,227
    edited March 2019

I think it has to do with the amount of infection. The survivor has to have 100% sickness to spread it to other survivors or objects. It might also have something to do with puking. If you save someone and they puke on you, then you get sick. If they don't I think you are okay. Not 100% sure on either of these though.