Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Don't delete NOED, rework it.

FeelsVeryBadManFeelsVeryBadMan Member Posts: 197
edited March 2019 in General Discussions

Hey everyone,

With the "biggest crutch perk" nerfed, I think we should do something with NOED too. This is coming from a 50/50 player and a solo player who doesn't use DS / NOED.

Like the title states, I think NOED should be changed, don't remove it, just change it.

CURRENT NOED

"A Hex rooting its power on hope. You are animated by the power of your Hex Totem when the Survivors are on the verge of escaping.

Once the Exit Gates are powered, if there is a Dull Totem remaining on the Map, this Hex is applied to it.

While this Hex is active, Survivors suffer from the Exposed Status Effect and your movement speed is increased by 2/3/4 %."

MY IDEA

"A Hex rooting its power on hope. You are animated by the power of your Hex Totem when the Survivors are on the verge of escaping.

Once the Exit Gates are powered, if there is a Dull Totem remaining on the Map, this Hex is applied to it.

While this Hex is active, Survivors suffer from the Exposed Status Effect for an unlimited amount of time. After successfully downing a survivor with this perk, it deactivates and puts the Exposed Status Effect on a 60/65/70 second timer. (only works with basic attacks)"

Tell me what you think down below, please try to keep any unnecessary comments to yourself. The timer is just an idea, it could be buffed / nerfed.

Comments