edited March 2019 in General Discussions

S

Nurse 

A

Billy, Spirit

B

Huntress, Myers

C

Wraith, Clown, Pig, Plague (maybe D Tier, hard to tell with her movementspeed nerf)

D

Leatherface, Trapper 

E

Doctor 

F

Freddy 

I don't know where to place Hag, I don't play her much cuz her playstyle is boring for me. From what I see and hear I would put her B tier.

Same with Legion, I don't play him much cuz braindead. Probably around C - D tier.

Comments

• Nova_TerraNova_Terra Member Posts: 123

Two E tiers, Noiceeeee

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 7,363
    edited March 2019

Looks close to my own opinion.

• HorsePowerHorsePower Member Posts: 123

Legion is either E or F tier, but he is easily A tier with a disgusting build with Frank's Mixtape put into it. I would also put Hag at A tier. Maybe put Huntress to A tier and move Wraith up to B.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 11,520

Thank you for sharing your opinion! 😊

• DelfadorDelfador Member Posts: 2,553

It is one of the best in this forum.

I am not sure about plague but I feel like she should be in the same tier with myers on their own tier apart from huntress and pig, clown wraith.

Hag is with spirit and huntress, she is definitely not a mid tier killer.

• Mr_MyersMr_Myers Member Posts: 422

Can I ask why wraith is that high? Ive played long enough to spot him usually, and I think others can agree

• ClogWenchClogWench Member Posts: 2,583

I'd put Hag at A tier, otherwise yeah pretty solid tier list. Legion probably D. Not fantastic but if you play them well they can be not TOO too bad. Certainly not the god their fan cult makes them out to be tho.

• EntityDispleasedEntityDispleased Member Posts: 1,449

Switch Pig with Myers. She's still very strong and viable without any add ons while Myers spends more time losing chases trying to stalk rather than actually winning them. I hate to say it but he's ass without add ons honestly. If you distribute her RBTs and apply your pressure right, you'll dominate.

Hag should be placed with Billy and Spirit.

Doctor should be switched with LF in the E tier then move Freddy in the E tier making it the bottom tier. LF's ability is like noed, it might not work at all or it'll work once or twice before survivors cleanse the totem/learn to avoid the insta downs. He's honestly worse than Freddy if not on par with him.

Legion should be in the C tier honestly despite how much people like to [BAD WORD] on them. If you're patient enough for your ability to recover you can down a survivor in a regular chase time with ease. Bonus points if you can mind game them into smacking them with m1.

• LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I don't agree with Doctor being under Trapper, the latter is way too situational.

• BadMrFrostyBadMrFrosty Member Posts: 697

I could simplify this a bit more.

Tournament Viable: Nurse.

Ranked Viable: Spirit and Billy.

Sad Bois: Everyone else.

• ClogWenchClogWench Member Posts: 2,583

He's not situational if you play with a plan in mind. Find an area with 3 gens at reasonable distance and focus on keeping them locked down and control chase routes near them with traps. You may not get people caught in them but just having them there can deny an escape route entirely. He's still not fantastic by any stretch but in comparison to Doctor who has very little if anything he can do to really impact survivors other than tracking (which is worthless in a chase) trapper offers much more pressure.

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 5,873
    edited March 2019

Hag is equal to Billy, I go into precise detail in this thread, why she is way stronger with the new emblem system, and I also go into detail about why Nurse is not as strong as she was pre patch.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/54418/the-emblem-system-now-is-really-good-and-bad-for-some-killers#latest

• thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,016
    edited March 2019

S - Nurse

A- Billy, Spirit

B - Hag, Huntress

C- Clown, Myers, Pig, Plague

D- Legion, Trapper, Wraith, Doc

F- LF, Freddy

Hag is better than Huntress but not as good as Spirit.

Plague is better than most killers, probably the most "average". I have her at p2 right now and played her 90% while getting to rank 1 (did other killers for dailies mostly). She is actually quite a solid killer, but she requires forward thinking. Like you have to puke on stuff, something I NEVER see Plague's do. You also have to know when to fully puke on a survivor and when to just spray a lil bit to increase the sickness a pinch at a time. Also you need to know when to just run the loop and when to go for sickness. Corrupt Purge makes her QUITE stronger but she loses the object denial ability so you really cannot just spam it all the time. You need to use it strategically, if you just grab them every chance you get they are wasted and by the time you get back to normal Vile Purge the game is nearly over and you won't be getting any more fountains.

Myers is not better than the Huntress. He is slow in tier 1, and while he gets a one shot he has NOTHING else going for him besides stealth which is honestly super easy to counter as survivor. Even with M&A if you have killer detection perks, a good headset (to hear him breathing), and/or good awareness his stealth is a moot point. Myers is good, but not THAT good. Huntress can down you from almost anywhere on the map if she has good aim. She can burn through BT and down multiple survivors quickly. She can be looped yes, but you are still forced to drop a pallet early and she can making vaulting very unsafe from a distance.

Wraith is better than he used to be, but again stealth means nothing against good survivors. They will see or hear you coming, you won't get the drop on them very easily. And while he can body block or do some other tricks at loops, he doesn't have many options that are very reliable. Trapper is still better IMO, because at least he can shut down the strong loops before they start. He suffers against SWF, but there are some instances where survivors can KNOW where a trap is and it doesn't matter. Case and point, attic hook in Thompson House. If Trapper puts a trap at the top of the stairs, it's now impossible to save that guy. Trapper just comes back when you trigger the trap, resets it as you save, now you are both stuck up there with him. It's extremely costly for survivors to make that save. And there are other situations where he can do stuff like this, mostly at shack but also at main buildings. He's also the only killer that doesn't have a BAD map. Most maps are neutral for him, and the 2 that are generally considered bad maps for all killers (Haddonfield, Lerys) actually favor him slightly.

Post edited by thesuicidefox on
  • edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 2,433

Can the killer cross the map quickly or hit people from a distance? S to A tier. No? C to F.

• Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,486

NOOO!! you dumb Tr......... uhh... eh...... yes... I actually agree with this 100%......

• ColgateAdvancedWhiteColgateAdvancedWhite Member Posts: 616

S for spirit

A for amanada

B for billy

C for clown

D for doctor and

F for freddy

• AcesthetiicAcesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077

@thesuicidefox Psst. Do me a favor and move Hag up to A tier behind Spirit please? Thank you.

She's weaker to SWF than all the killers above her, that's why I put her at top of B tier. Also flashlights hard counter her power. Those two things kinda hold her back a bit.

• PiiFreePiiFree Member Posts: 1,142

Not bad.

I'd put Pig, Trapper and Leatherface lower though.

• DelfadorDelfador Member Posts: 2,553

@PiiFree Do you think that leatherface would be upper mid tier if we made carburetor tuning guide + primer bulb baseline for him? (Grease is better for billy but I don't think chainsaw cooldown will work for leatherface)

I mean not that it matters since anything below huntress will get their ass handed to them by good survivors but still...

• Well_Placed_HexTotemWell_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824

Doctor is at least C tier. No way is he the second worst killer in DbD.

Looking over these tier lists people make, I always realize my favorite killers and really the only ones I enjoy using are all C-D tier and that doesn't mix well with tryhard SWF at red ranks :(

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 6,652

Yeah, Doctor is at least better than Trapper. He is not amazing, but not the worst. The longer I play this game, the more I think Trapper is the worst Killer (except for Freddy). He is RNG-based and needs time to do his Setup, and it is easy to get rid of the Setup he just built.

I would put Hag between A and B to be honest. She is better than Huntress or Myers, but not as good as Billy or Spirit.

The rest looks solid.

• PiiFreePiiFree Member Posts: 1,142
    edited March 2019

@Delfador

Possibly, yes. Those add-ons make a big difference. Having them as baseline while still being able to use other add-ons on top of them would make him a lot stronger.

That's been said, I'm not a fan of tier lists, especially not when there's no definition to it. With add-ons or without? With perks or without? Good at killing survivors or good at pipping / filling up emblems? Leatherface is horrible if you plan to pip, using the chainsaw effectively halfs your possible Chaser and Malicious Emblem progression.

His chainsaw would be stronger for chases / killing, obviously, but you'd still have a hard time maintaining rank 1 with him because of the [BAD WORD] ranking system.

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 5,873

@thesuicidefox Hag is still A tier, she has so much advantages on every other killer (yes she even has some over Nurse and Spirit) to be put in the B tier. Only a sweaty SWF can destroy her, but even at that, with STBFL and route traps (not trapping loops) you can still keep up and win if your skill is good. So no chance she's B tier.

edited March 2019

I mean, B tier doesn't mean she is BAD. It's just that, both Billy and Spirit are a full tier ABOVE her. Hag and Huntress are still very strong killers in B tier, but they have some glaring weaknesses that the ones above them don't have. You have to look at how things scale. It's not that I think she is bad she just isn't on the same level as those above her.

• LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

@ClogWench

With Doctor if you time the shock right you can get a hit by stopping them from vaulting and dropping pallets.

I do play Trapper, I think he's situational because, as you said, the traps most of the time don't even come into play. Knowing that the killer is Trapper can make a good survivor paranoid at best. And it takes too much time to put down traps, putting down traps means losing all map pressure for a few seconds, which is a lot for killers due to how fast gens are done nowadays.

• DraecrowDraecrow Member Posts: 2

S- Nurse

A- billy spirit huntress hag

B- plague clown myers pig

C- docter wraith trapper

D- leatherface legion

E/f- Freddy