Awww poor Claudette
I would love to smash her face to bits, she has a face you just want to pulverise.
Sabo don't wake from Freddy World
Freddy is OP and need nerf
Nurse is UP and need a buff
Ah but that s obvious
This forum is for killers. Survivors not welcome
On Haddonfield you can tell which houses have unfinished generators by the porch and ceiling lights inside, they will be flickering.
Similarly on the Lery's (hospital) map hallways that lead to generators will have light up signs above flickering.
I want to say Gideon (the game) has similar follow the lights to gens hints but I never survive on this map long enough to confirm anything. 😝
Gens are always on one side of the large closed metal doors (think the bathroom one). They open when complete.
You can learn what Killer you are up against pretty early by paying attention:
Trapper: Look for bear traps on the ground, listen for their snap, whatever you do don't let him eat him some ginger snaps
Wraith: Listen for a bell, a ding ding ding
Billy and Leatherface: Listen for chainsaws
Nurse: Listen for a ghostly scream
Doctor: Listen for Survivor screams OR look for a static distortion on the Survivor names
Pig: Look for Jigsaw boxes
Huntress: Listen for humming
Micheal: Listen for Halloween soundtrack
Hag: Kind of difficult to see, but look for her mud markings or you can hear her teleport
Freddy: Listen for children's lullaby or see hazy distortion on Survivor names
Clown: Listen for that hearty laugh
Spirit: She screams and has that hair that reaches for the sky
Legion: Deep Wound marker on Survivor names
Plague: Look for either cleansing fountains or a sickly splotch on Survivor names
Obviously if you see the Killer you will also know what you're dealing with, but if you know what equals what it can help you have a slight advantage
Ex. See a Nightmare effect on another Survivor, know that stealth is the way to play. Or hear Micheals music play, pay attention to your surroundings.
When playing against a Trapper with bloody coil, keep yourself healed at 99% so you can sabotage his traps without constantly having to heal. When he finds you, tap the heal button to be instantly healed.
Clown: If you hear a scream and dont see the shock marks indicating doctor is my go to.
Stalking let's the shape increase in power with evil within :)
Against a doctor: crouch walking lowers your madness meter! But it doesn’t lower the tier of madness you’re in!
Against a plague: walking and crouch walking while infected doesn’t accumulate sickness
Run Borrowed Time and We'll Make It... if you intend to do Unhooking...like surprise, you won't acrew over teammates as much...I swear people live too much by the "Meta" and think they can bumrush a person Hooked. The amount of times I prevented a tunnel or quick re-hook because of those Perks is insane....
I guess this depends on platform? I always thought it meant “Killer left, come get me" because my teammates do it when the Killer walks away 90% of the time. The other 10% is them just trolling, but eh. Good to know. Thank you 💜
@Slayer When entering a locker, you make no noise. i.e. Groaning and breathing.
@DudeDelicious Really? Whenever I get into a locker, I can't hear my character make any noise.
@TatsuiChiyo Stealth is not the way to play against Freddy, you don't even know where he is coming from. Survivors should simply split up (similar to Legion) and push gens.
Freddy has no real reliable way of finding Survivors outside of perks except by stumbling on them, which can be said of almost all Killers. What I meant is when you are traversing the map you shouldn't be just running around, simply cause if Freddy sees you and pulls you into the dream world, you won't really be able to hide from him.
I always take Spies from the Shadows when I play as Freddy. Helps a lot :D
But the best defense against Freddy really is self care. Missing those skill checks while healing means he has to pull you into the dream world. It’s not terribly hard to lose him if you hide somewhere within heartbeat range and heal.
Don't want to be the party pooper, but some stuff is blatantly obvious and other stuff is incorrect (like bleeding out slower if you don't move). Would be nice of people to check their facts first.
Every party needs a pooper that's why they invited you
So why wont you correct them instead of adding more of non sense to a thread?
Alright, thanks for telling me that.
DC-ing ruins the game for everyone
Hurts your teammates more than the killer as it’s just free quitter bonus points for killers.