Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

does anyone else have this problem?

when i play on the inside maps like the game or lery's my fps is super low like 15 fps

Answers

• DwightsLifeMattersDwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649

No, are you playing on ultra?

• danielbird11danielbird11 Member Posts: 149

im playing on the lowest settings my pc is not that good but it was running fine before the unreal engine update

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 5,873

Yeah it's making it tough on computers that are not up to date, I don't agree with it. Hopefully the devs will address this.

• DwightsLifeMattersDwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649

One thing you can try is to use old nvidia driver. Also make sure that your nvidia settings are optimal done.