Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Rework of iridescent head hatches (Huntress ultra rare)

2»

Comments

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 8,948

"So many bad Spirit rely on this add-on""They aren't ever even that good."

Said every survivor that died to a Spirit using it. This just isn't accurate. It's quite simply just a good addon like any other killers good addons.

As you said, "There is counter play" So this post in meaningless. The addon is fine.

• powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,068

As a Spirit main I've never ever been grabbed by on running it nor surprised hit by one, there's counters but people don't want to run them or learn counters.

Whereas Iri Hatchets are broken due to Grand Canyon wide hitboxes that also hit through walls, rocks, trees.

• BreadLordBreadLord Member Posts: 188

i would just like to see it changed so it has to be fully charged

• DelfadorDelfador Member Posts: 2,553

Somebody asked when Mclean said that iri heads are gonna be reworked, that clip was showing Mclean telling us that iri head is too strong and we should not invest in it.

@RoMainPuppy Bullshit things like gen tapping, waiting till one of teammates gets injured so you know she is not coming for you or using useless perks like premonition or spine chill.

• ASurvkillivorerASurvkillivorer Member Posts: 1,296

lol. So the ULTIMATE add on would be. Well now you need to land a hit with a hatchet which is harder than landing a hit as Legion in frenzy....to achieve the same affect? So effectively turning arguably the best Ultimate in the game into the most pointless. Now go find someone else while they hold down mend...lmfao using an ultimate to get to use another killers power in a far lesser state....LOOLLL

I see why survivors would like that though. All these DS rework topics I see are basically "how to make DS a free get away again" rework. Doesn't surprise me they want this Ultimate gone. Almost all of the ultimate add ons are overbalanced nonsense with HUUGE drawbacks to make them not even "ultimate".

• ShirtlessDwightShirtlessDwight Member Posts: 194

Iris are fine. I just alt tab to do my stuff and come back 2min later.

• redsopine01redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269

Ok so if I want to get the downs over a certain distance now msg people to farm with them lol also therein for utube vids with randos doing end gate duck hunt you get hit your hooked rules

• Claudette_BaguetteClaudette_Baguette Member Posts: 567

Iridescent hatchets should apply the deep wound status effect so survivors would have to mend and it essentially becomes a time-waste addon. If you hit someone with a hatchet or normal m1 again they enter the dying state of course.

• GraviteaUKGraviteaUK Member Posts: 464
    edited April 2019

I honestly don't know how people can complain about huntress, her hatchets clip with everything and his dog.

The only time i have died recently one shot or not is if i make a silly mistake or she has to tunnel me off the hook but that still results in the rest of my team getting out.

You can literally find a pallet and lap her around it for 4-5 laps at a time before she forces you to drop it at which time she can still clip/miss and she gets 3 shots at it max.

I find her perfectly balanced, in the hands of a decent player she's ok if the person playing her does it wrong they lose.

Also if you get her on Coldwind Farm she may as well ALT F4 it's laughably easy when she can't mind game you at T-walls.

• DwightsLifeMattersDwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649

Why you attacking/quoting me? This wasn't my idea and I don't like that idea either.

You act as if I'm a survivor main who just want it nerfed. I play both sides pretty equally (currently more killer) and I want to REWORK her addon to create more fun for both sides, but at the same time keep it very strong while requiring more skill.

What wrong about reworks to benefit everyone?

• DustinDustin Member Posts: 1,528
    edited April 2019

At a certain point of progression in this game Ultra-Rares mean nothing because you have enough BP to just spend until you get them. For me I usually stockpile Ultra-Rares on killers because I have nothing else to spend BP on. Point being if rarity is supposed to be a factor in their strength and fairness then you can ignore that for people who have a lot of time in the game.

Personally I'd rather Iridescent Hatchets be reworked as I see them having no place in the game in their current form. I feel very strongly about Instant Heals as well. Mori I feel is arguable but I do feel like something should collectively be done about all the mori offerings that somehow incorporates killing survivors into the game without them. At least making the yellow mori part of the game without offering. The pink and green ones I only see used for daily or when a killer wants to tunnel a specific survivor. I personally only use them in events because at this point in the game if I don't play dirty everything is boring.

@Jigmac He said that

Somebody asked what chili addons do and he answered and said that his addons were gonna get changed. After that, I asked if there is any plan to buff, tweak or change his base power.

He said that he want leatherface's chainsaw to work in a similar way to billy's (in terms of charging, no speed boost etc). He also said that there was no reason for him to get that much slow down while revving his chainsaw.

I don't know when these changes will be implemented but Mclean is one of the devs that are involved in killers' power etc.

Oh man McLean is actually one of the devs who wants some good changes. Honestly, I think his Boss is holding him so much back. They should give McLean more freedom and more responsibility to make decision, we would be in a much better spot.

• AcromioAcromio Member Posts: 1,698

Lol, no. Wasn't McLean the same guy that said Hillbilly is op? His "boss" is preventing him from making stupid changes, if anything.

When did he said that? Can't remember any dev saying that Billy is op

• DustinDustin Member Posts: 1,528
    edited April 2019

I thought he was specifically talking about instant chainsaws when he referred to Billy if I'm thinking of what you are referring to. Was that not it?

• DemonDaddyDemonDaddy Member Posts: 2,828

@DwightLivesMatter

Was just speaking from survivor view cause I don't play huntress. Nothing is wrong with wanting more fun from addons, but why not keep what works and just ask Dev's to add more. Have another version that doesn't pair or stack with the current. I like the current one, but not opposed to seeing new addons that present a challenge.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 13,562
    edited April 2019

I'd like to see it be an Add-on that makes you charge up the throw longer than usual, but once it's fully charged, she rapidly throws all remaining Hunting Hatchets she has remaining one by one, all at full strength.

• EmhyrEmhyr Member Posts: 62

*sigh... * i mean it is interesting... But what about freddy's rework? XD it's going to be a joke

I'm already starting to believe that Freddy rework is a myth and is never going to happen lol

• bob_bobberbob_bobber Member Posts: 54

ya, We need Homing Hatchet.