The information and answers provided are anonymous, not shared with any third-party, and will not be used for purposes other than survey analysis.
Access the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DbD-PlayerSurvey
Patch Notes 2.6.3 | Ash VS Evil Dead
PATCH NOTES 2.6.3
FEATURES & CONTENT:
- Feature - Added support for Twitch Game On.
- Content - Added a new Survivor (Ashley J. Williams).
The new character, Ash J. Williams is available with Auric Cells in the in-game store as soon as the update is released.
The DLC will be available later today on all platforms and will include an exclusive item.
- Changed the Decisive Strike stun time to 5 seconds, with the Survivor being free to move after 1 second.
- The Enduring perk now affects Decisive Strike's stun.
With feedback from the PTB and Live, we have changed the Decisive Strike stun time to 5 seconds, with the Survivor being free to move after 1 second. This should allow for the survivor to have ~ 4 seconds at a base to try and escape the killer after the stun is successful. When Enduring is used, the stun will be reduced to ~2.8 seconds. Of those 2.8 seconds the survivor will get a head start of ~ 2.28 seconds which makes escaping possible but much harder.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Plague to be unable to hit Survivors with Corrupt Purge in quick succession.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Plague's Brutality score events not to trigger.
- Fixed an issue that caused the camera to follow the Killer when spectating a player in the match that is on a hook.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Nurse to be unable to blink on the Mausoleum tile in The Temple of Purgation map.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Wraith's Bone Clapper add-on to have no effect (thus making it still possible to identify distance & direction of the Wailing Bell sound).
- Fixed an issue that could cause healthy Survivors to become infected when a fully sick/infected Survivor was saved by another fully sick Survivors.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to cleanse a totem next to a rock and tree in the Autohaven Wrecker's maps.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to cleanse from a fountain next to a tree in front of a car in the Autohaven Wrecker's maps.
- Misc localization improvements.
- Misc The Plague audio improvements.
- Fixed some crash issues.
- Fixed some instances of infinite loading screens.
With this update, we have identified some causes for crashes and the infinite loading screen bug. We are continuing to investigate the issue.