Welcome to the Dead by Daylight forums! Please take a moment to read through the forum rules before posting: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Survivor and Spike the Killer ideas...

deathsiadeathsia Member Posts: 250

So having seen a thread about these two or at least buffy, it got my creative brain going and I thought up this little idea for a Buffy survivor and Spike The Vampire as the killer.

So First The survivor:

Buffy The Vampire Slayer:

Her Perks:

Demonic Strength:

The strength of demons empowers you. When performing a fast vault while in a chase, if the killer is directly behind you, stun them for 3 seconds. Once used, you are exhausted for 60 seconds and can not use Demonic Strength again until the status wears off.(Doesn't work unless you have a full speed vault animation)

"Next time, stay dead." Buffy Summers

Demon Sense:

Years of hunting vampires and demons have given you a heightened sense of awareness to your surroundings. When repairing a generator while within the killers Terror Radius, you see their Aura for as long as they are in a chase with another survivor.

"It looks quiet down here, it's not." Buffy Summers

Slayer's Resilience:

You may be in trouble but you've gotten out of far more dire situations than this! 30 seconds after the killer puts you on the hook, perform two tremendously difficult skillchecks, one success unhooks you, two successes unhooks you and breaks the hook for the remainder of the trial. (The success zone is the size of the great skillcheck zone during gen repairs)

"Power. I have it, they don't." Buffy Summers

The Killer:

Spike The Vampire:

His Power:

Blood Drain:

After putting a survivor into the dying state you make pick them up and begin feeding on them. As you feed, the Survivor struggles to free themselves from your grasp and performs 3 moderately difficult skillchecks. (the size of decisive strike's)

3 successful skill checks leaves the killer stunned for 3 seconds.

2 successful skill checks leaves the killer stunned for 1.5 seconds and the survivor is afflicted with the "Weakened" status effect.

1 successful skill check stuns the killer for 0.5 seconds and the survivor is afflicted with "Tier 2 Weakened"

0 successful skill checks means the survivor doesn't break out at all, is afflicted with "Tier 3 Weakened", and the killer gains the "Invigorated" status effect. After the action, the killer throws them back to the ground able to pick them up once more but can not feed on them again unless they are freed from a hook.

Weakened Status effect:

Tier 1: The survivor's movement speed is slowed by 3%

Tier 2: The Survivor's Movement Speed is slowed by 5%

Tier 3: When removed from the hook, the survivor has 10 seconds to mend themselves from a deep wounds status effect and their movement speed is reduced by 5%.

The Weakened status is removed when the survivor is healed to the healthy state.

Invigorated Status effect:

Grants a movement speed boost for the remainder of the trial.

Tier 1: 3% movement speed boost.

Tier 2: 5% movement speed boost

Tier 3: 7% movement speed boost and vaulting speed is increased by 0.5 seconds.

Tier 4: All benefits of Tier 3 and you can kill a survivor in the dying state. Once you kill a survivor your status regresses to Tier 3.

Perks:

Blood Sense:

Your vampiric bloodlust allows you to sense nearby injured survivors. Shows the aura of injured survivors to the killer while they are within 8, 12, 16 meters of the killer. If afflicted with the Hemorrhage status effect the range is increased to 16, 20, 24 meters.

Undead endurance:

Being among the undead has given you unholy strength! When a survivor stuns you by any means, tap the attack button to lunge forward in an attempt to strike them down. If you connect, deal double damage to the survivor, if not, you are stunned for 5 seconds.

Nightstalker:

Your ability to move about society unnoticed has given you the ability to sneak up on your unsuspecting victims. If the survivor's camera is not focused on your position, they do not hear the heartbeat given off by your terror radius.

Comments

• DudeDeliciousDudeDelicious Member Posts: 5,794

I love the amount of thought you’ve put into this but i just can’t see Buffy not taking a killer head on with her amazing unarmed combat skills. She’s not “helpless” enough.

• FancyMrBFancyMrB Member Posts: 290

All those perks sound great. I especially like Demonic Strength :D

• Saint_UkraineSaint_Ukraine Member Posts: 939

Wait, so the killer has a built-in mori?

• pemberleypemberley Member Posts: 1,461

I love Buffy! But tbh a better survivor would be Cordelia since she doesn’t have unparalleled hand to hand combat but she does have visions which could make for nice aura reading perks.

And Cordy deserves better than what she got.

Also I think Angelus would be a better killer tbh. Or a Gentleman.

• deathsiadeathsia Member Posts: 250

The odds of obtaining Tier 4 invigorated may be high against low ranking survivors but in high ranks, you can bet your bottom dollar the odds of hitting a tier 4 are astronomically low.