The winners of the Third Anniversary contests have been announced! For more info and a look at the runners-up, click here: https://bit.ly/2LsXGlf

Would be nice if Survivor mains could make up their damn mind

DocOctoberDocOctober Member Posts: 1,944

Don't take NOED and lose the game: LOOOOOL, NOOB KILLER MAIN, TRY OUT NOED, MAYBE YOU'll CATCH ONE OF US SKILLLESS LOOPERS THEN

Follow their advice and take NOED: [BAD WORD] NOOB KILLER!!!! TAKING NOED IS FOR BABIES!!! GO PLAY MINECRAFT!!!

Comments

• DarkWo1f997DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    edited April 8

why won’t PLAYERS make up their mind, we’re all players. It just looks different because they’re basically two separate games, and I get that it’s fun to have sides that sorta act like factions, but that’s not the way the game was intended. You’re encouraged to play both sides.

None of this survivor versus killer main, please. Most people play at least 60/40 which barely qualifies them as having a “main” which is different than preferred role.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 6,474

You just stereotyped every survivor.....

I never call people names in this game.

• DwightsLifeMattersDwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,662

Better are those swf groups using the strongest meta perks (second chances) combined with insta heals and you just bring a green mori on a midtier killer into the match.

"Noob killer git gud without moris"

• KilmeranKilmeran Member Posts: 1,207
    edited April 8

@brokedownpalace You really aren't kidding. Having spent so much time at the forums before actually playing the game, to get a feel for this part of the community, is honestly why I decided to be a killer main. I am not exaggerating when I say that too many of the survivor mains here completely turned me off of playing survivor. If they are representative of any teammates I would have in a match, I've no interest in playing that side of the game.

• KillermainBTWm8KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 2,299

I can agree with this although I am not a "survivor main" I play both sides you will get survivors that blame teamates one time I got yelled at by a teamate for "bringing the killer to them" even though I had no way of knowing where they were lmao sometimes I find it quite funny of all the interesting ways survivors blame their team.

• DarkWo1f997DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532

i see a lot of cannabalizing between survivors honestly. It’s heart breaking.

• NoxiousOnnyyxxNoxiousOnnyyxx Member Posts: 343

How toxic were you playing, if at all? And just ignore those someone will wreck them in another lobby.

• powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

It's gotten even worse with the emblem changes, I've never been sandbagged on purpose so many times in such a short amount of time. I understand the accidental stuff happening because hey it happens but when you knowingly run a killer to someone with or without Bond to lose the killer good grief.

If I'm the killer and i figure out you did it on purpose then they go you stay and play with me.

• Tru3LemonTru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,187
    edited April 9

the only thing that i dont like its that someone its tunneling me and also have noed cuz it happends to me that ive been tunneled all the match until the guy got noed of course i escaped even the guy said gg until i t bagged him i told him the reason and he said thats youre excuse? i was like ye then he left XD

• Hoodedfengm1nHoodedfengm1n Member Posts: 4,412

They complain over some strange things, Last time I ran NOED and got salt with it I 4k with it, they said "NOED is a crutch), I found them again and did not run it, 4k'd and they still got pissed

• OrionsFury4789OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 631

How many hours a week would you say you play this game @DocOctober ?

This discussion has been closed.