Home Discussions General Discussions
We have deployed a fix for an issue that was causing players to lose pips when a match was cancelled.
No update is required, but this may take a few hours to be applied across our servers to all players. Thank you for your patience!

F killer gameplay

DemonDaddyDemonDaddy Member Posts: 1,881

Survivor Mains can complain about camping and tunneling all they want, but I will take that any and every day compared to the sensory control survivors have over the Killer. Tonight was seriously one of the worst and most toxic play experiences I've had in this game in a long time. Nothing but a constant barrage of audio alerts triggered by survive with friends systemically switching off so at no point during the match was there a moment of silence, music or any other piece of audio. While it by no means pleases me to State this I won't be returning to killer until those long promised changes to end game, the removal of toxic tools and other aspects are implemented. It's honestly not worth the aggravation and I'll just stick to solo survivor.

Comments

• CornChipCornChip Member Posts: 540

That just sounds like a fun memey time to me

• ShirtlessDwightShirtlessDwight Member Posts: 194

You want them to remove any vault/locker/gen alerts?

• DemonDaddyDemonDaddy Member Posts: 1,881

@ShirtlessDwight

No i don't think alerts need to go, but the abusive control does need to be addressed. While alerts are necessary for killers they should never become a hinderance in that way.

• HazeHoundHazeHound Member Posts: 814

Just go nurse

• powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,068

You do realize that solo's will also proc audio alerts when doing things and you should probably just go play something else then. Since people are't just magically out to get you as much as you think.

Now given you think this is even remotely true suggests that perhaps this isn't the game for you because you can get just as many audio alerts on survivor side. I mean it's not like people can't vault near you, blow up gens repeatedly near you.

edited April 2019

@powerbats

Not claiming anyone is out to get me or that killer is the only side receivable. My above statement is only that this was coordinated by more than one individual and performed in a deliberate manner of audio obstruction. I will continue to play but not as killer. While trolling is possible even as survivor, I am no longer the main/primary focus of said actions. I do enjoy the game but prefer not to subject myself to the brunt of oppositional pettiness. As a survivor I can still minimize trollish killers with my pre-hook performance and limit my interactions with wouldbe troll survivors.

• ShirtlessDwightShirtlessDwight Member Posts: 194
    edited April 2019

You have to develop a filter in your head and simply ignore those repeating alerts. When I wanna get chased I start with such alert bait and try harder if it doesn't work.

@ShirtlessDwight

Fair enough if that's what other Killers want to do but I'm playing the game to have fun, kick back and relax at the end of the day, not trying to throw up mental blocks just so I can get through a match. I'm just going to stick to the side that provides me no stress and just go on playing.

• SlayerSlayer Member Posts: 1,148

Then why you playing pvp game?

People create noises to help other survivor in a chase they are trying to distract killer

• Andreyu44Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,528

Why you complain?

JuSt AdApT aNd ImPrOvE

• HazeHoundHazeHound Member Posts: 814

Just realize every person actively making noise is wasting time which is good for you

• NuclearBurritoNuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,776

Alternatively just go over and kill them for their crimes against your ear drums

• nunadventuresnunadventures Member Posts: 198

I feel like it’s a constant it’s should either fade out or just stop but leave the visual cue. It is annoying when survivors want attention because they think they are oh so good but get downed under a minute

• BigBubsBigBubs Member Posts: 1,131
    edited April 2019

Well , they could punish it same as the block when jumping through a window while in a chase instead of completely removing.

It happened, its over, I'm done. It may have been a simple tactic for their success, but it was annoying enough to remove my enjoyment. I will continue playing survivor but see little desire in returning to killer. I'm not trying to adapt and overcome, I play for fun. For the other killers out their thanks for putting up with it so I don't have to, gg I'll be the survivor not grating on your sanity.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,114

I don’t wanna be rude here but, me and someone else told you your strategy wouldn’t work against good survivors. The noise isn’t bad once you learn to ignore it.

@TreemanXD

Not trying to ignore and persist, rather just not deal with it. Shutting things out while playing to try and enjoy myself detracts from the reason I'm playing in the first place. If a strat I suggested doesn't work, then it doesnt work. Most of the time I am playing for fun and not competitive supremacy. Anything I may have suggested was based on my experiences at the time and subject to change.