Welcome to the Dead by Daylight forums! Please take a moment to read through the forum rules before posting: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Possible "Remember Me" bug?

deathsiadeathsia Member Posts: 250

It was at the end of the match and neither gate had any progress on it and my obsession was already dead, well the Ash pulled off a DS and as you all know that flips the obsession to them.

I saw one of the survivors just then yank on the switch but with 5 stacks I figured they weren't opening that anytime soon since none of the lights were lit up on the gate switch.

I tunneled the Ash and downed him in about 10 seconds with a hook right next door and the exit gates not far away at all. I hook the Ash and the door is already opened!

Tier 3 adds 30 seconds on top of the 20 seconds so that's 30 some odd seconds not accounted for!

Can anyone else confirm this?

Comments

• HazeHoundHazeHound Member Posts: 774
    edited April 2019

Without vod its hard to tell anything. Maybe it just took longer than it felt, maybe it was a bug. Why did you tunnel in obsession game tho? Is it so hard to set 60 timer on bind and then pick up?

Depending on how its coded, its possible that obsession started opening gate, and when obsession was flipped, guy who was opening could get no penalty because he was already at 90%? Need to be tested.

• deathsiadeathsia Member Posts: 250
    edited April 2019

He became the obsession after using Decisive Strike on me, the obsession was already dead by this point so him becoming the obsession at that point was just me trying to down him again, not me tunneling the obsession all game.

And as you know the obsession is immune to "Remember Me".

• EsheonEsheon Member Posts: 561

What HazeHound was saying is that you tunneled the Ash, because he was able to use DS on you. Had you instead downed him and left him on the ground for the remainder of the 60 seconds, he would not gave been able to DS you and change the obsession.

That being said, I have heard multiple killer streamers claim that Remember Me loses all stacks when the obsession changes. I don't use obsession perks very often so I can't confirm that myself. If true, I would definitely call that a bug.

• ReikoMoriReikoMori Member Posts: 1,308

It's very possible that stacks are getting dropped when the obsession switches. I know that Dying Light resets when the obsession changes which I think is not a good thing.