We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

Freezing in Chase

EnviouSLAYEnviouSLAY Member Posts: 50

My game has randomly been freezing during games, especially while in chases or on gens. It will just stay on the same frame but the game is still going on, then randomly kick back in. I have updated my graphics drivers, lowered my graphics settings for DBD to low, and it is still happening. This just started over the weekend. Is anyone else experiencing issues like this or could it just be my PC?

Tagged:

Answers

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod Posts: 2,580

Not sure if you are experiencing the same thing I (and a few friends had) but the freezes would be connected to a status change in game, for example Bloodlust kicking in, killer having NOED etc

What fixed it for us, was moving the game to another hard drive - in my case I moved it to my SSD, and this solved the issue.

• TriksetTrikset Member Posts: 173

omg I know! my game keeps freezing during chase while trying to vault through a non bamboozled window, occasionally the Killers terror radius will disappear entirely when their right behind me in this same chase too.