Home Discussions General Discussions

Dead by Daylight Alpha footage

2»

Comments

• megdonaldsmegdonalds Member Posts: 735

This is beta footage, just for comparison how the game changed since alpha. That dude in the video shows and explains how infinites worked at that time. The killer shack had 2 windows and the survivor could always fast vault, so besides all the good stuff the game already had it was actually one of the worst design ideas the devs had. It was fkin braindead. The cow tree in coldwind farm is just another example, literally every building had infinites and not to forget double pallets everywhere.

Ofc new players didn't know about that stuff but infinites became known very soon to the most players. Those survivors really thought they had skill because they literally held the game hostage and the killer couldn't do anything. And that's not even everything. So the most sad thing is actually that it's only about abusing stuff in multiplayer games nowadays.

• CornChipCornChip Member Posts: 540

Sweet camps lol

• KiskashiKiskashi Member Posts: 1,043

I love the look of this too, makes all the actions in current matches look like they're in super speed though, also glad the match loading has a progress bar now. I think infinite loading screen has given me anxiety watching that load into this 😂

• liviu1911liviu1911 Member Posts: 149

Claudette? lol... Mehh? loooool :D so only dwight and jake are there from alpha... GG , also that camera angle.. and ui.. it's better than what is it now. it'll be nice if devs bring customization for the ui .. at least presets like the alpha one, and the early days one... before changing it to today's pretty ugly ui, but i think they started to think about money back then, so they stopped working at the ui and made a pretty ugly one, to have more time to spend on extremely insane priced pixels.. like 10 euro for a skin ... when it's 7 euro a dlc.. .:D

• megdonaldsmegdonalds Member Posts: 735

The whole UI is actually much better and more structured now than on (pre-)release times. And it had to change because they planned and kept adding more content. The only thing I would say was better were the maps because they looked much more atmospheric.

• Vert3xVert3x Member Posts: 118

Lol y'all are ignoring how the second match has got 3 different strong buildings in one map. Foundry from Ironworks of Misery, Coal Tower and Suffocation Pit's mine. Aight then, let's stick in a couple buildings from coldwind maps at this point, shall we?