Home Discussions General Discussions

BHVR DOUBLE STANDARDS?

So let me get this straight...

If Legion uses the two knife addons, that's a bannable exploit?

BUT

If survivors use a Haddonfield map offering and run balanced landing, thus exploiting infinites (a known issue)... That's totally OK?

Comments

• xChrisxxChrisx Member Posts: 917

One thing is to mend for minutes. A different thing is to use a perk one time use to get a little sprint

• BBQnDemogorgonBBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,586

Correct.

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,183

I think it's because the mending LITERALLY takes like 13 minutes to compete with those addons. BL and Haddonfield is annoying sure, but there are addons to help counter it and other specific killers to counter it. Its unfortunately a map design problem along with many other maps that need fixing. But the Legion mending is an extremely game breaking exploit that probably should've been hotfixed

@xChrisx he's not talking about the sprint.

He's referring to using the bl stagger reduction to jump down and run back up over and over so the killer can never catch up.

• KillermainBTWm8KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,215

Well if it is a big problem I would just keep dcing on haddonfield it may be wrong to DC but when it comes to the point where it can be impossible to catch people because of infinites on that map I would DC luckily I don't have a big issue with infiniters on that map mainly to me rarely getting it so I rarely get those types of people.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,127

Lery’s infinite is worse.

@TreemanXD There is a Lery's bl infinite?

I'm guessing it has something to do with the main area in the center and all the windows up top?

I haven't seen it yet so i'm just guessing 🤔

• HavelmomDaS1HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

U don't even need BL when the window next to the basement entrance is open aswell. That's an infinite and only Nurse can bea... Oh wait, Nurse get F'ed cuz she automatically blinks to the basement lol.

Btw, haddonfield isn't the only map with real infinites. Badham has 1-2 really dirty spots where u can loop a killer for 2 minutes easily without using a single pallet

• CarpemortumCarpemortum Member Posts: 4,510

Its not that stacking mend times in itself is an exploit.

The problem is that IT IS BUGGED right now and stacking them doesnt just increase the timer, it increases it FURTHER EVERY TIME you apply.

First hit may only be 45 second mend, which is a lot, and a good use of addons. But after the second or third it becomes 5 minutes of mending. THAT is the problem.

• KillermainBTWm8KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,215

the perfect add-ons to stop a gen rush and it gets a nerf! come on people the legion bug was fair and fun for everyone......(: (this is a joke)

• twistedmonkeytwistedmonkey Member, Trusted Posts: 4,104

This thread just shows some people will try to justify a game breaking bug by using something which is no where near in the same league.

These forums never cease to amaze me.

• LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I don't think you understood. The two knife add-ons are bugged, thus they can be exploited