Major reveals, drama, laughs, cries, surprises. It’s a date!
2.7.0 - MID-CHAPTER - PLAYER TEST BUILD
People of The Fog,
Thank you for participating in the Player Test Build! In this release, we have included an update to The Legion, the new End Game Collapse, balance changes, bug fixes and scoring adjustments. We are looking forward to your feedback and comments, to continue our constant flow of improvements.
April 23rd to April 25th : Mid-chapter (2.7.0)
April 25th : Dedicated Servers on 2.7.0
How to Access the Player Test Build
Where to Give Feedback
Mid-Chapter (2.7.0): https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/2-7-0-ptb-feedback
The PTB will use a copy of your save file from April 19, 2019 8:15AM UTC.
Any progress earned on the PTB will not transfer over to the live build.
Dedicated servers status update
During this PTB, we will be publicly testing dedicated servers for the first time. Initially the PTB will be using the existing peer to peer system. Two days into the test, we will enable dedicated servers. For more information, see this post: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/59068/
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Content - Re-implemented the full translation for Traditional Chinese.
- Feature - Added a delay before the ping indicator appears in the online lobby for Killers & Survivors. This delay allows for the ping to stabilize before being displayed to the player.
- Feature - Games that would start with less than 5 players are canceled, and all players still connected to the server will be returned to the tally screen (keeping their items, add-ons and offerings) and notified about the cancellation.
End Game Collapse
- Closing the hatch instantly powers up the exit gates.
- End Game Collapse starts when an exit gate is opened or when the Killer closes the hatch.
- End Game timer starts at 3 minutes. Timer is slowed down when a Survivor is downed or hooked.
- Survivor are sacrificed by the Entity when the timer expires. These sacrifices count as kills.
- The Killer can now open a powered up exit gate.
- The hatch always spawn as soon as there is 1 Survivor left in the trial.
Added new score events to work with the End Game Collapse
- Late Heal: Heal another Survivor during EGC (750).
- Late Rescue: rescue another Survivor during EGC (2000).
- Pressure: Be the last Survivor alive and EGC starts (250).
- Release: Open an exit gate after the EGC has started (1500).
- Tenacious: Complete repairing a generator after the hatch has opened (500).
- Gate Open: Opening an exit gate (500).
- Hatch Close: Close the hatch (250).
- Late Hook: Hook a Survivor after the EGC has started (250).
- Late Sacrifice: Sacrifice a Survivor once the EGC has started (500).
- Time's Up: Entity sacrifices a Survivor after the EGC has expired (500).
- Adjusted controller joystick inputs to allow for better movement control.
- Adjusted the gate opening time for Survivors from 20 seconds to 15 seconds.
- Adjusted the time the notification bubbles are displayed to 5 seconds. This includes all notification bubbles that are not perk based; exit switch, generator, hooked, bear traps, etc.
- Killers do not see the Deep Wound status effect progress timer; only the Deep Wound bar to know the status effect has been applied.
- Removed hatch interrupts for the End Game Collapse.
- The Deep Wound status effect timer does not decrease when within the Killers terror radius.
- Calm Spirit: Calm Spirit now hides all screams and their associated loud noise indicators (if any). Adjusted the text to be more global.
- Left Behind: Gain a 55%/65%/75% repair speed bonus, up from 19%/22%/25%.
- We're Gonna Live Forever: Each time you perform a Safe Hook Rescue or take a hit to protect a Survivor, gain 25% stackable bonus to all Bloodpoint gains up to a maximum of 50/75/100%.
- Remember Me: Each time you hit your Obsession increase the time to open the exit gates by 4 seconds, up to a maximum of 8/12/16 seconds.
Added 2 new Brutality score events for The Plague:
- Corrupt Purge Damage (300).
- Sickness Damage (300).
- RBTs only become active whenever a generator is completed. Inactive RBTs will no longer trigger when attempting to leave via an exit gate. *NOTE: Initiating the End Game Collapse will not complete generators, but will block them. This means that any inactive RBTs will remain inactive.
- The RBT timer now stops if the Survivor is within the Terror Radius, as opposed to when in a Chase.
- Restored the "bone rattle" noise at the beginning of the Wraith's cloaking animation.
- When cancelling the Wraith's cloaking interaction, players will now be able to attack or interact immediately, rather than having to wait for the bell-stowing animation to finish.
The Legion update
- Bleedout time is no longer removed by Feral Frenzy hits (was 10 seconds per hit).
- Feral Frenzy can only be used when the meter is fully charged.
- Feral Frenzy move speed is now 5.0 m/s from 5.28 m/s.
- Frenzy power gauge amount lost when landing an attack outside Frenzy: 50%. (was 100%)
- Increased the Feral Frenzy recharge time to from 15 seconds to 20 seconds.
- Increased the Legion's terror radius to 32 meters, from 24 meters.
- Increased the duration of Feral Frenzy to 10 seconds.
- Increased the fatigue time when Feral Frenzy ends from 3 seconds to 4 seconds.
- Missed attacks will end Feral Frenzy.
- Pallet vault duration 1.35s. Cuts time benefit by 25%. (was 0.9s; default pallet break is 2.7 sec. 0.1 for snap, 2.6 for break).
- The Legion cannot see pools of blood while in Feral Frenzy.
- The Legion now moves at the default Killer speed (4.6 m/s).
- Window vault duration 1.1s. Cuts time benefit by 25%. (was 0.9s; default window vault is 1.7 sec, fastest Survivor vault is 0.8s).
- Cold Dirt: Reduces Feral Frenzy fatigue duration by 1 seconds, up from 0.75.
- Defaced Smiley Pin: Added a 60 second Mangled status effect when Feral Frenzy hitting a Survivor with Deep Wound.
- Frank's Mix Tape: Removes 25% of the bleedout time (was 5 seconds, is now 7.5 seconds and bleedout is still 30 seconds).
- Iridescent Button: No longer requires a Feral Frenzy hit to activate. Pallets will break when vaulting them in Feral Frenzy.
- Joey's Mix Tape: Reduces Feral Frenzy fatigue duration by 0.675, up from 0.5.
- Julie's Mix Tape: Reduces Feral Frenzy fatigue duration by 0.475, up from 0.35.
- Mischief List: Adds 0.8 seconds, up from 0.5.
- Mural Sketch: Adds 1.6 seconds, up from 1.
- Scratched Ruler: Reduces Feral Frenzy recharge time by 3.5 seconds, up from 2.5.
- Smiley Face Pin: Added a 60 second Blindness status effect when Feral Frenzy hitting a Survivor with Deep Wound.
- Stolen Sketch Book: Adds 2.4 seconds, up from 1.5.
- The Legion Pin: Added a 60 second Broken status effect when Feral Frenzy hitting a Survivor with Deep Wound.
- Fixed an issue that caused Corrupt Purge to ignore unhook immunity.
- Fixed an issue that caused Killers to be unable to hear Survivors' idle crows when looking in the opposite direction.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Legion's Nasty and Filthy Blade add-ons to stack, causing extremely long Mending times.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Plague's Vile and Corrupt Purge to apply on-hit effects from certain perks (Remember Me, Save the Best for Last, Sloppy Butcher, Hex: The Third Seal, and Hex: No One Escapes Death).
- Fixed an issue that caused The Plague's mori to have incorrect vomit color effects when Corrupt Purge is active.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Spirit's Husk to replicate her animations when she finishes using her power.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Killers to lose all animations from Survivor perspectives.
- Fixed an issue that could cause floating hair and accessories when being mori'd by The Shape's standing kill.
- Fixed an issue that made it possible for The Legion to search a locker while in Feral Frenzy.
- Boarded up the Maze walls in Coldwind Farm maps to reduce the ability to look through the tiles and see the Killers / Survivors movements
- Fixed an issue that allowed Killer to throw their projectiles through one side of the tarps on the crashed school buses in the Autohaven Wrecker's maps.
- Fixed an issue that allowed The Nurse to blink up to the roof of Lery's Memorial Institute.
- Fixed an issue that caused a hook to clip inside on of the Temple walls in The Temple of Purgation map.
- Fixed an issue that caused an impassable gap between different tree models and a junk pile in the Gas Heaven map.
- Fixed an issue that caused chests to slightly clip inside the ground on specific tiles in the Crotus Prenn Asylum maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused the 4 wall tiles to have an extra opening in the Autohaven Wrecker's maps.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a tree to spawn within the exit gate area in the Backwater Swamp maps.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an impassable gap between a cement block and a hedge in the Badham Preschool map.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an impassable gap between a chest and a hedge in the Badham Preschool map.
- Fixed an issue that could make it impossible to interact with generators from a specific side if a Survivor spawned in the interaction zone.
- Fixed an issue that could make it impossible to open the hatch when it spawned on a specific tile with a tree stump in front of it in The Pale Rose map.
- Fixed an issue that made it difficult to pick up Survivors if they were downed in front of a pillar by one of the ground floor entrances to the Temple in The Temple of Purgation map.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to open the hatch when it spawned at the mine in the Suffocation Pit map.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to open the hatch when it spawned facing a debris pile in the chapel in the Father Campbell's Chapel map.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to open the hatch when it spawned facing a wall in the Grim Pantry map.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to open the hatch when it spawned next to a chest/Jigsaw box on a specific maze tile in the Coldwind Farm maps.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to open the hatch when it spawned next to a chest/Jigsaw box on a specific maze tile in the MacMillan Estate maps.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to open the hatch when it spawned next to a chest/Jigsaw box on a specific maze tile in the Mount Ormond Resort map.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to open the hatch when it spawned on a specific tile in the Family Residence map.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to open the hatch when it spawned on multiple specific tiles in The Game map.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to open the hatch when it spawned on the Ferry Boat in The Pale Rose map.
- Fixed an issue that made it possible get on top of a specific rock asset, and causing the Killer to become stuck in Lampkin Lane.
- Misc LOD improvements.
- Fixed an issue that caused Decisive Strike not to work in Kill Your Friends when the Killer was not the host.
- Fixed an issue that caused Territorial Imperative not to activate when a Survivor entered the basement.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Nurse blink hits not to count towards Mettle of Man hits.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors held items to briefly clip through the side of the locker when hiding.
- Fixed an issue that caused hair shadows not to project on the ground and walls.
- Fixed an issue that caused item charges to be consumed before the item was fully channeled.
- Fixed an issue that caused items to clip with Ash's hand customization Ashy Slashy.
- Fixed an issue that caused the "Failing Skill Checks" Tutorial message not to appear when failing a skill check on the last generator in the Survivor Tutorial.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Killer to briefly see the Survivors in the tally screen in Kill Your Friends.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Meg in the Killer Tutorial to only be able to vault over the pallet once.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Styptic Agent Medkit add-on to be prioritized over the Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe add-on when equipped in the first add-on slot in the Loadout.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Wiggle prompts to be active from the start of the match.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the progress bar not to visually progress when Cleansing from a Pool of Devotion.
- Misc cosmetic clipping and improvements.
Audio & Localization
- Major localization and translation improvements. These include re-translations of various perks and customization items that showed English text in most non-English languages.
- Misc Plague audio improvements.
UI & HUD
- Added a generic display category name for Survivor item add-ons in the Loadout.
- Misc UI improvements.
BUG FIXES - Platform specific
- Adjusted the distortion VFX for a cloaked Wraith while on Low graphic settings.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Nurse and The Legion not to have Fatigued VFX on Low graphic settings.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to achieve the "repair the special generator and escape" achievements if they escaped without repairing the generator, after another player met the achievement requirements.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Deranged Pursuit achievement not to unlock as described in the description.