We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Why is every teammate a complete potato?

MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 1,417
edited April 23 in General Discussions

One time I had to go and do something for about a minute and half so I hid in a locker. When I came back, two of my teammates were on the second hook phase and the other one was downed to a Nurse. I understood why because it was a Nurse but it literally took her not even two minutes to down all of my teammates and win the round. I ended up saving the downed one but it was too late, we got demolished with five gens left. This was also in the purple ranks so they couldn’t have been TOO new to the game.

Comments

• KiskashiKiskashi Member Posts: 1,038

That's not that bad, I'm glad they added locker blindness bc one time I tried to message a friend which took 1 minute and hid in a locker and a meg led the killer to my locker and pointed at it and the killer hooked me... I get the bad teammates thing though, even though I generally play SWF with one friend we can STILL get screwed over by teammates sometimes...

• Ember_HunterEmber_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

Maybe the Nurse was good? Idk, I have had situations where I had to go somewhere, so I hide in lockers too.

• powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

I've ahd games where it's an omega blink Nurse or one that's just super skillful and they down everyone in less than 2 minutes. So it's not always that your teammates are potatoes which oftentimes they are.