We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

My experience with hunting good survivors with Legion

AngryFluffyAngryFluffy Member Posts: 122

I played many rounds now with Legion in the PTB. What I noticed is, that it is quite hard and almost impossible to catch up to good survivors. Main problem is the long stun time when ending Feral Frenzy and the fact, that it does not have an effect on an already hurt survivor.

When chasing a hurt survivor, it does not really make sense to use FF at all - besides trying to cut off their way, which would be a good way to use it. But the problem here is, if you cut off their way and cancel FF to down them with a normal attack, the stun time is so long that the survivor can easily get away again. They see where you are and they know where to go next. You follow them and the same thing happens again and again. Just endless loops around anything while others do Gen-rushing, which is kind of depressing. You are a killer with great speed, but your stun is so long, it takes every advantage you could get from it?!

I also don't understand why the charging of FF is decreased, if Legion hits a survivor with M1. We are forced now to down them with M1 now, so why do we get punished for it? Especially since we have to wait now until it's completely charged to use it.

The lower speed on pallet vaults is a pain. It makes the game look so unbelievable slow.

Few changes are alright, but in my opinion, all changes together (especially the one on Feral Francy) are just too much.

Comments

• CookieBawsCookieBaws Member Posts: 80

That's a problem, FF is good for initiating chases, when it comes to chases his power is a burden.

They need to make brand new power for legion, his power was a mistake to begin with.

• ReikoMoriReikoMori Member Posts: 1,226

I've considered that line of thinking myself over the last couple of days. Legion's power may just be a mistake of design.

• AngryFluffyAngryFluffy Member Posts: 122

For chases it would probably already help, if there would be a difference between getting stunned by a pallet or if FF is cancelled manually by the killer. If it should really help to cut off a survivors way, the stun shouldn't be longer than 1-2 seconds if cancelled manually. 4 seconds is way too long in a chase. I think a lower stun time would be fair since Legion can't use their ability to down someone at all.