Something's strange about the next chapter...

Seems Been Trasformed To a Teaching Topic For M1 Killers?(videos updated of trapper and doctor)

zaozaoxxzaozaoxx Member Posts: 183
edited April 28 in Media Lounge

It may takes me for 1day and 2hours to upload YouTube

So I just put it in another video site. hope you guys can watch it.

M1 killers only and I will update this topic when the videos all go well.

> Trapper1 : https://www.bilibili.com/video/av50725310/

(this video totally end with 11mins, So maybe in 8mins or less time, the  Survivors already finished repairing. Consider it carefully, how much times do a killer truly have ? )

> Trapper2 : https://www.bilibili.com/video/av50735771/

> Doctor Yang1 : https://www.bilibili.com/video/av50741211/

> Doctor Yang2 : https://www.bilibili.com/video/av50745267/

> Doctor Yang's HOW TO TAKE 2.5Seconds Suck By Shock Therapy(2 parts )

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av50763809/

(There are both killer's sight and survivor's sight. But survivor's sight is taken by a phone camerer.But it's ok. Hope you guys all learned it . Then no one dare loop you with a pallet.)

(Yang 's ability can suck the survivors' interaction just without Addons, cause all addons of his will lengthen the charging)

ALL BEEN UPDATED

-------------------

You guys could see that if a killer dont tunnelling at all,then 4 runs may be destined. And even you do that, you got 2 kills at most probably.

In those videos, you could see even the survivor is almost totally dont know how to play with killers,they even got a high possibility to escape cause they know how to repair and hit QTE.

So All of those Chance Given Perks Are Toxic. That's Why you guys always blame about the Nurse and Billy, cause they move fast, and no punishment of that ability.

----------------------

At the end I still want to say these words.

HOPE YOU GUYS TRULY KNOW THE REAL SITUATIONS THAT OUR M1 WALKING KILLERS ARE IN AND DONT BE THAT TOXIC.

BECAUSE ALL OF THOSE TOXIC PERKS WILL ONLY BULLY THOSE M1 BUT NOT NURSE OR BILLY .

IF YOU STILL DO THAT. DONT COMPLAIN BOUT THERE ARE TOO MANY TOXIC KILLERS, YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SHOULD FEEL SHAMED.

Post edited by zaozaoxx on

Comments

• zaozaoxxzaozaoxx Member Posts: 183

I'm a 2300hours player,

and whether my skill is equally matches the humans' is to your own consideration.

From my own perspective, the game time is enough for humans to repairing all the gens.

So , DS and MoM is just some [BAD WORD] that humans takes to bully the killers.

edited April 28

I also post an topic of a round yesterday that humans even dont need the pallets to enconter the killers.Just those toxic perks are enough. A game can be ended with only 3pallets used.

• JudithJudith Member Posts: 819

Why do you call survivors humans?

• ApeOfMazorApeOfMazor Member Posts: 168

I no like when humans do squat squats at open light door.

OK, survivors.

Beside this, do you still think those perks nessesary?

It's not the only video. Later, some videos can even prove my words. cause the 4 survivors are not skillful, and still they finished the repairing and got escaped.

And I DC to rank 8 already. You can imagine what will happen go with rank4

• KanzakiKanzaki Member Posts: 134

Well, tunneling is kinda sin in majority of this game so deal with DS or move on play something else for a bit.

I mean don't get stressed from the game. I agree with u but ntn I can do abt the changes.

DBD is not international esports game. It must be really hard to share same game meta and satisfy everyone in the world.

edited April 28

That's why I insist on playing those walking M1 killers and hardly tunnel, even a person just saved from a hook I dont give him another hit but to let him go either. I like the chasing, but not the competition between their reparing speed and of my killings.

ALL VIDEOS ARE BEEN UPDATED

HOPE YOU GUYS TRULY KNOW THE REAL SITUATIONS THAT OUR M1 WALKING KILLERS ARE IN AND DONT BE THAT TOXIC.

BECAUSE ALL OF THOSE TOXIC PERKS WILL ONLY BULLY THOSE M1 BUT NOT NURSE OR BILLY .

IF YOU STILL DO THAT. DONT COMPLAIN BOUT THERE ARE TOO MANY TOXIC KILLERS, YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SHOULD FEEL SHAMED.

• FrozenscumFrozenscum Member Posts: 393

Watched the video with Doctor, what kind of potatoes you have at ranks 8 at your servers? Ppl running in straight line, standing still, dropping pallets with killer miles away, dropping pallets after beeing hit and wasting speed boost, making circles around Killer with speed boost after beeing hit instead of making distance to gym or pallet.

Also with your gameplay you'd be destroyed by rank 10 european players. Running around charging and cancelling Shock Therapy to run even slower? Running around shack for minute with downed survivor trying to find survivor who is long gone and didnt even try switch into Treatment for the first 30 seconds to build his Madness, make him scream and shock through walls at corners to check if he is there? Didnt build Madness to T3 at chased survivors during chase and after them down? Running to far away hook from shack twice when there is hook just near shack door wasting time and BBQ range?

All your chases were literally ended in 20 seconds everytime thanks to incompetent survivors. And you complain about perks after that :D If I'd have such survivors here I wouldn't say a word about perks :D

All M1 Killers are suffer from second chance perks which are a lot nowdays, especially Freddy gets cucked with Adrenaline specifically. Though new DS is avoidable, MoM can be avoidable if you dont let them heal by bringing specific perks like Sloppy, Thanatohobia or Nurse calling to slow them even more or find ppl who heal fast and down them back.

I think that its just combined issue - number or safe/infinite loops, number of pallets on maps, some non-mindgameable loops at certain maps, visibility at corn maps, unavoidable flashlight saves when Killer is stuck in animation, plus a lot of second chance perks are ruining game for Killers. If devs will lower those numbers at each category - game will be more balanced.

First : My Doctor encontered some weak survivors, so I didn't play like that serious. I just want to show that no control and no tunnel even a newcomer can escape.So if killers are facing that kinda good survivors, they may even easily make it.

When to say something about doctor, I think you love to play Doctor, but you really dont know how to play with his ability - Shock Therapy.

> Second : You asked bout why didnt build Madness to T3 at chased survivors during chase and after them down?

Doctor's ability not just something to take them to T3 and it's annoying also awaste of time.But,what's most important, it can stop there interaction ability for 2.5 second. I guess you haven't expirenced bout that, it can make survivor can't loop with you.

It's not that clear to explain with words So I will give another example videos to show you how powerful it is.

hey. bro. You can now check the video in above stair.

there are two parts conclude both killer's and survivor's sight.

From it you will find when survivor got shocked, there will also be a debuff coin appear beside his perks position. That indicate he was unable to interact with the pallect. Then you can got him~

If you feel it is great, plz admire me in your repeat~🤗

Lol, I'm perfectly aware how to play Doctor and how his power is working, since I'm maining Doctor :)

The things you're saying about Shock Therapy preventing vaults/pallets just prove point that your servers have a lot of potatoes survivors. Shock therapy only can prevent vaults/pallets if Survivor messed up and made mistake during chase. Otherwise Shock therapy is useless in chases.

I'll drop link to thread I'm making about Doctor here a bit later.

Thanks for your sharing, I like doctor too, but be honest, he is a little bit weak compared to Trapper, though the therapy is strong and can stun survivors about to pull down pallet. But the pallet is still there and actually doctor has already take some loops around it. That's why I choose to take on that perk which can block the window cause his killing efficiency is not that good when facing strong survivors.

I agree with you that charging should be at totally 100% speed( 4.4 of course for therapy mode), that wont let him to be too strong that make survivors feel cant confront with and in the meantime more funny when chasing occurs at more situations(now, some places just cant be controled by Therapy like " LT " like place).

I've checked your last video with Shock Therapy use.

Do you aware that you could hit survivor in that case simply by chasing him in Punishment mode without switching into Treatment and hitting with Shock? You lost distance when you was in Treatment (4.4 speed) and during Shock charge and you didnt use Lunge.

If you was simply chasing him in Punishment all time, you would hit him with Lunge attack before pallet even.

yep, in that white house I could simply get him down cause I hide my red light and be close to him , I just want to show the power of Therapy 😄

and later the pallet by side of the two cars. I take several loops with survivor.

Also just to show when is the best timing to take Therapy and how to switch Punishment and Treatment when looping(cause when he is in punishment mode or he is switching to Treatment but not finished yet, he is still 4.6 speed, so I will nonstoply switch to gain more additional speed in sure that I can catch him more quickly).

In general round, I will sway my head or take sudden turns to cheat them.  Only 1 loop it should be taken then he got hit