Join us on Twitch/YouTube this Thursday at 2pm ET as we uncover the strange things taking place in Hawkins.
Something's strange about the next chapter...

What is your go-to perk?

2»

Comments

• SinfulHarlotSinfulHarlot Member Posts: 56

Iron Will, in the words of a wise sage "Self Care is trash"

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 3,733

Adrenaline but during bloodpoint events WGLF

• FabFab Member Posts: 299

Balanced Landing and Adrenaline.

• Boosted_DwightBoosted_Dwight Member Posts: 954

Prove Thyself or Balanced landing. Those are my crutches ;-;

• DreadnightDreadnight Member Posts: 15

No mither.

I cant imagine this game without this perk.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 8,005

Lately if I have them Pebble and I’ve started using Ruin again.

• fluffybunnyfluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

It's always Bond. Information on where people are and what they're doing can be vital. For me, at least.

• SlinkyJinkySlinkyJinky Member Posts: 371

MoM! 😀

But seriously, if I can get it in the the blood web, either of these:

• [ Spine Chill ] every time❤️❤️❤️
    • Failing that, [ Premonition ]❤️❤️

If I cant get the above two, This does me nicely:

• [ Alert ] for t3h win ❤️
  • PyroDudePyroDude Member Posts: 113

BBQ has to be in any of my killer builds

• No_Mither_No_ProblemNo_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

Iron Will.

Unless I'm running No Mither.

• BloodyTappBloodyTapp Member Posts: 87

Adrenaline, as my only second-chance perk. Also Kindred when I'm playing solo

• EndorbEndorb Member Posts: 78

@Poweas @NuclearBurrito As someone who also wants to always run Q&Q, I find the best way to use it is to jump into lockers. It's faster than a sprint enter and makes no noise, unlike a stealth enter, so it makes them way more viable to hide. Combine with spine chill or premonition so you know the killer's coming, and they see a gen with no scratch marks. Granted it doesn't always work, especially if they have whispers, but when it does work it's hilarious as I can spend a whole game doing this to never get in chase sometimes

Spine chill and Ruin.

@No_Mither_No_Problem I’d recommend using iron will with no mither ‘cause I can still hear you.

• No_Mither_No_ProblemNo_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

Yeah but I'm not gonna feed into the devs' [BAD WORD] decision not to give No Mither a 100% reduction. I'm going to use that Iron Will Perk slot on something that's actually fun to use.

@No_Mither_No_Problem it definitely should reduce your injured noise by 100%.

• MistressCharaMistressChara Member Posts: 111

Bamboozle for Killer and Urban Evasion for survivor. Love those perks <3

• noneofyourbusinessnoneofyourbusiness Member Posts: 377

Survivor: Balanced Landing, if you're not high rank survivor on PC(1-4 rank) where it reigns Nurse, this is imo the best perk in game which you can have. Bc he gives you normal boost like Sprint or Lithe and he have extra bonus, as reduce your stagger duration from falls. This perk can create infinites or very long loops on maps like Haddonfield or Asylum.

Killer: Pop Goes the Weasel, one of the most underrated perk in game for me. In some matches, especially with bbq, on high moblity killer(like Nurse) i can use it 7/8 times. This is like extra 2 gens to repair for survivor's. If you can impose pressure on survivor's, this perk alone can win game for you.

• SaltyRainbowSaltyRainbow Member Posts: 9

Iron will and diversion. I don’t run selfcare and its fun as hell to pebble the killer + it saved my life many times

• invira_zeroinvira_zero Member Posts: 219

adrenaline

• MdsTheGriffinMdsTheGriffin Member Posts: 32

Urban Evasion is a MUST for me. you can be sneaky as heck with it.

I also use Premonition because it helps me even more when it comes to being sneaky. I constantly do 360s to see if the killer is coming or not and if he is, you can literally crouch walk away and stay out of sight, the killer will never find you. Premonition kicks off and bam, you go the opposite direction and you are GONE.

I don't have a go to perk, my build changes too much.

• HazeHoundHazeHound Member Posts: 662

Kindred - literally the best perk in game. Even got buffed recently which is just wtf moment. It also is general perk.

Why Kindred? I am not going to answer this because:

1. You should know if you play game a lot

2. It would make huge post noone would read anyway.

• feechimafeechima Member Posts: 212

Adrenaline and because of EGC Wake Up as soon as I get it unlocked for the 5 survivors I rotate.

• JespJesp Member Posts: 192

Iron Will without a doubt. I feel so incredibly vulnerable and almost naked without it.

• babylove0812babylove0812 Member Posts: 24

Always self care. 👌

• FallynFallyn Member Posts: 7

Okay but lithe... Where's lithe on this discussion?