We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.
We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.
So Clown's the least Lethal Killer on PC
Highest and Lowest Kill Rates
This chart shows the deadliest (yellow) and least deadly (red) Killers per platform. These stats are an average for all ranks. Since there are four Survivors, a 50% kill rate equates to two Survivors escaping and two Survivors dying.
I didn't really count in Legion since they're due for a neutering soon. Heck, with the less hormones running through the teenagers' system.. they might end up more lethal.
So what can be done to improve Jeffrey?
Suggestions taken from the thread itself and some of my personal ones;
- Minor exhaustion debuff part of base gas. Would require survivors to "take a breather", aka stop running away (thus letting the Clown close in faster) if they want exhaustion gone.
- Intoxication duration increases based upon time spent in the gas.
- Remove the grunting he makes when he vaults a window. It'd allow him so more freedom when it comes to playing mind-games.
- Reduced reload duration.
- Release clouds of gas while reloading.
- No slowdown while throwing.
- Increased intoxication duration (Eether 10 or 15 by default).
- Increased slow effect (Flask of Bleach by default).
- Generators inside gas automatically start regressing if there's no survivor working on them.
- More bottles, more fun.
- Exposure effect on survivors hit by a bottle (Redhead's Pinky Finger add-on by default)
- Extra potent effect for hitting a survivor directly, like stronger slow than normal or bigger gas area of effect.
- Survivors hit directly with a bottle get doused in the Tonic, making them leave a trail of gas for a few seconds.
- Survivors who're intoxicated cannot see the Red Stain.