We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
Got a question about dedicated servers? Read up on all the info here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87216/status-update-dedicated-servers#latest
Stranger Things and the 3.2.0 update will release on all platforms September 17th!

Is Mount Ormond Resort super desatured for anyone else? [pc 2.6.4]

mistar_zmistar_z Member Posts: 224
edited May 3 in General Discussions

Its unplayable if I had to play Spirit or Nurse because it scratches would just be mostly black and the auras are all very faded too.

Comments

• brokedownpalacebrokedownpalace Member Posts: 2,711

Yes, it's really bad. :'( I love the map itself but they need to do something about it.

• dfrenchieedfrenchiee Member Posts: 70

yeah, its a really bad map for killer. Plus I can never see where my teammates get downed because the auras are so hard to see.

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 3,615

The auras are almost invisible, it's pretty bad.

• RoMainPuppyRoMainPuppy Member Posts: 156

Auras are awful, something need to be done to make it playable.

• Ember_HunterEmber_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

Yep, and I get this map as Claudette (Empathy) and Feng (Empathy and Alert)

Only actually O.o

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 758

Yep its really bad. When I play Nurse, or Spirit I actually prefer Rotten Fields over Ormond, because of the super fade scratchmarks. Its really awful.

• DecarcassorDecarcassor Member Posts: 173

The visibility problem with Mount Ormond has been going on for a while now. Everybody know about it. Yet its apprently not a priority to fix it even though it make the map a huge pain to play on.

By the way isnt it weird that the weather on Ormond is basicly cloudy daytime ?

• Ember_HunterEmber_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

If they made it night time, that would be interesting... the campfire could be lit in the cabin resort too! :D

• Condorloco_26Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,721

It's been mentioned a hundred times now and still they won't fix it. How many people do you need to crank up aura brightness at least??

• CallMeSpideyCallMeSpidey Member Posts: 625

It's survivors vs killers.

Survivors outnumber Killers in votes 4 to 1.

• Condorloco_26Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,721

Dude, how many people you need to block the map from the current rotation? If they don't fix it at least they should not force people to play it.

• RoMainPuppyRoMainPuppy Member Posts: 156

I mean I play mostly survivor and I'd like if they could fix the desaturation/auras as soon as possible. It harms survivors as well, not being able to clearly see where a slugged survivor is for the pickup, if you're not paying attention when the giant black bubble appears when someone's hooked you might be able to see them, might not, Empathy/Bond/Any aura reading perks are practically useless. Like, it's a severe problem for both sides.

• Fog_KingFog_King Member Posts: 33

I hate playing on this map, as both survivor and killer, because you can barely see the auras. It's time to fix it!

• bendermacbendermac Member Posts: 426

Survivor players suffer from the same aura problems. Example you are on the hill t repair the gen. Someone is hooked in killer shack, you wont see the aura at all.

this map needs to be fixed ASAP.