We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
Stranger Things and the 3.2.0 update will release on all platforms September 17th!

Legion Would Be Fine Post-Nerf...

RaccoonRaccoon Member Posts: 1,740

...if they reworked Deep Wound to actually be a threat of some kind, imho.

Comments

• DrazenDrazen Member Posts: 212

I doubt he will be touched he will probably make to live in same condition a trash F tier killer who can stab 400 times and still cant down a survivor

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 2,922

Yeah, I am not expecting that devs will buff them. They gutted them like nothing.

• PolarBearPolarBear Member Posts: 1,342

She is same as plague now imo. You don't heal against either, both are m1. Only difference is that players have to mend on the initial hit if the legion doesn't chase after them.

• tt_ivi_99tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,257
    edited May 5

Deep Wounds is good as it is right now. His power is used as a tool to inflict dmg to a lot of survivor in no time, that's the only thing it should've done since this killer was released and Im happy with this change.

The only problem with Legion now is that he gets punished too hard for the little he gets... Right now FF is not lethal and I dont get why the devs decided to nerf his ms, his stunn and even made it so that now if he misses an attack he loses FF... It's too much imo.

Edit:

I also think he should get back his 24m Tr, he was always a sneaky killer and the surprise attacks helped him a lot.

• DemonDaddyDemonDaddy Member Posts: 1,485

I get they wanted to fix the cheap tactics some legions resorted to, but all legion really received were take aways. Base speed is ok but also the only increase in any of the killers features. Everything else was either a direct cut in power or an added loophole to the already weak non-tunneling lethality. Standard m1 chases are rarely beneficial to the killer unless survivors continually makes bad decisions and one of the easiest ways for them to hinder time management.

• ArrozArroz Member Posts: 1,434

Just only make that legion apply damage while use FF BUT he will need to stab the survivor 8 times