For its year 3 anniversary, Dead by Daylight will be hosting its biggest livestream on May 31st at 3PM EST
Major reveals, drama, laughs, cries, surprises. It’s a date!

Stream schedule: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/64689/

Giant Survivor, Entity Arms Making Game Unplayable

insanealexxinsanealexx Member Posts: 10

I have video evidence of this bug but the file is too large to post. I played as Ash and it made me a giant version of him where I couldn't see anything because the screen was messed up on Father Campell Church. After being hooked, I had entity arms that wouldnt stop following me. Also another bug with Ash, I was t-posed the entire game on the Haddonfield, even in the end game results. I have video evidence of both in case needed.

Comments

• AnvilAnvil Member Posts: 22
    edited May 7

@Peanits , I've had the same issue (I want to make sure someone at Behaviour sees this). The killer must have seen me like this because he could rarely hit me (though he did manage twice). Eventually the killer would just leave me.

Dear Behaviour, I apologize for the name of the video. This was my third DBD bug of the day on PS4. And it just added to the pile of bugs, disconnects, face-camps, disconnects, long queues, disconnects, etc. that I had been enduring through the week. Love the game, but it seems you're losing control of it. Bugs are more frequent, finding a quality game is more elusive than ever, and balance seems to be getting more difficult to obtain. Speaking of balance, I wonder if you're relying on stats too much. Stats only work when viewed through an empathic lens (at least in a B2C world).

Post edited by Anvil on
  • PeanitsPeanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 2,353

This is a known issue and we are currently looking into it. We don't have a fix for it just yet, though.

• KaelumKaelum Member Posts: 721

@Peanits it may have something to do with the “Ugly Sweater Collection”. I had the exact same thing happen to me on Dwight, while wearing the Ugly Christmas Sweater, and it looks like @Anvil was wearing one as well.

• TrueKn1ghtmar3TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 256

It isn't it occurred once for me as well as a blendette