Join us on Twitch/YouTube this Thursday at 2pm ET as we uncover the strange things taking place in Hawkins.
Something's strange about the next chapter...

Least favorite killers to go against and why?

drunky26drunky26 Member Posts: 658

Which ones do you hate fighting the most?

For me it's definetely the Legion, won't even talk about him.

Next is the Nurse, I respect the good Nurse players, it takes a lot of skill to reach that level but god are they annoying. Nothing is safe against a good Nurse. No pallets, windows, walls, jungle gyms, nothing...

I also don't like going against Spirits :<

What about you?

Tagged:

Comments

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 8,000

Pig

• PunLPunL Member Posts: 136

Definetly Freddy,

you cant see him and that breaks the fun for me. I hope the rework will make him somewhat visible even outside the dreamworld.

• drunky26drunky26 Member Posts: 658

Wouldn't that make him EVEN worse than he already is?

What??

• drunky26drunky26 Member Posts: 658
  • TatsuiChiyoTatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 168

Doctor's cause I'm a stealth Survivor and all Doc has to do is walk around to find me before long.

Wraiths are also annoying since 2 out of very three I fight camp and tunnel off the hook and run NOED.

• EndorbEndorb Member Posts: 78

Freddy, followed by Wraith. I am awful in chases, and these guys basically eliminate any stealthing options unless you stealth to the point of burdening the team

• CashelP14CashelP14 Member Posts: 561

Hag because the constant crouch walking is extremely annoying.

Otherwise Billy because I've faced him way too many times at rank 1 that I'm now bored of him.

• LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 2,630

@TatsuiChiyo

Since you're a stealth survivor bring Calm Spirit, it will fix your Doctor problem. Or make sure to always be close to lockers.

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 4,490

Hag because I can't counter her at all.

• PunLPunL Member Posts: 136

@drunky26

since they said they´ll give him a complete power overhaul, maybe it would not^^

We will have to see.

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 1,111
    edited May 8

Trapper- Gives me anxiety because traps could be ANYWHERE. Still not bad though

Wraith- Never had good experiences with Bing Bong, most are campers and they ALWAYS bring NOED

Billy- Extremely boring to go against. “Oh wow I got one shot again, such a fun chase”

Nurse- I don’t mind, I play on console so most I go against struggle.

Myers- My favorite to go against but I hate it as of late. I’ve been going against the same dude that always plays Myers and camps the hook

Hag- I love going against a Hag

Doctor- Gives me a migraine. Hate it

Huntress- So many Huntresses I go against are so laggy. Also I run into so many Iridescent Heads. I hate her as well.

Leatherface- Pretty much an easy escape unless you go into the basement

Freddy- I don’t mind

Pig- Always hated her

Clown- I don’t mind

Spirit- Love playing her, hate going against her

Legion- ......no

Plague- Most Plagues are so boosted. She’s fine though

• TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 1,098

I like to play against them all, but if i have to pick one, its the Hag

i hate her SO DAMN MUCH! I dont know how to properly play her or how to properly play against her, but i just want to quit so damn hard each time i have to face one (well, at least a skilled one)

I am a risky survivor and i hate having to crouch to get to a survivor, its damn annoying.

• Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 922

There are a few killers that I don't particularly like versing, but if I had to pick one it would be Freddy.

I'm sorry, but his power is just obnoxious.

• KiskashiKiskashi Member Posts: 1,032

Doctor and Spirit, you just know they're going to camp or play dirty. Facecamping Mikeys also annoy me but that's not as common (haven't seen many Mikeys in general lately) Slugging billys regardless of gen completion number. Not general things I dislike about killer designs (I'm fine with all of those), just trends I notice with how they're played and therefore tend to dislike facing those killers. In terms of general overall dread though, spirits. Not a fan.

• KaalaxiKaalaxi Member Posts: 174

Hag and Spirit.

• epicosityepicosity Member Posts: 27

Hillbilly for sure, it's really boring and kinda unfair. You can't really mindgame them like you can mindgame a Nurse, plus they tend to one-shot you.

Y'all hatin' on Pig, I think she's pretty fun to go against...

• dnj510dnj510 Member Posts: 70

The Plague- Her poison is so annoying and always gets me.

The Clown- Is it me, or does he move like a rocket sometimes? That combined with his concoction that slows you down, makes a dreadful recipe.

The Cannibal- I still hate going against him because most people troll with his power. And people camp a lot with him.

Other than that, I can do fine against all the other killers.

• TheGameZpro3TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 580
    edited May 9

At my ranks, I haven't encountered ONE Leatherface or Freddy that didn't tunnel, camp, and have ruin or NOED. They are bad killers, I know, but [Bad word that begins with F and rhymes with Truck] them all.

I also hate playing against the PLAG, because I think she is Overpowered.

EDIT: I somehow forgot the Hag, I feel like she is killing me irl, because my heart goes fast af when I trigger her traps. Not really, but still.

• RainbowPatooieRainbowPatooie Member Posts: 45

Huntress and Nurse mostly, and Freddy.

• ArrozArroz Member Posts: 1,434

Nurse, billy, the old legion but well he's fine now and THE CUNTRESS

• tafnertafner Member Posts: 48

Legion, nurse(when she knows how to play) and clown. His laugh pisses me off so much when he tunnels me, and his gas is so annoying.

• KillermainBTWm8KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 2,519

There is only one killer that has the power to make me DC and that would be Nea

• thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 4,808

Doc because constantly screaming to reveal your position, doing more annoying skill checks, and the inability to perform certain actions when you NEED to do them (eg. healing a slugged survivor) are not fun.

It's also not fun to be vault a window only to scream and teleport back to the other side.

• FeelsVeryBadManFeelsVeryBadMan Member Posts: 197
    edited May 9

Clown and Spirit.

Why?

Clown - is a 115% killer that can slow down movement speed and vaulting. Who thought this was a good idea? Oh, you want to loop him? Well, too bad, he threw a bottle of gas next to you, that means you have 2 options: a) leave the loop and pray that there's a loop nearby, otherwise you get hit, b) try to loop with the gas and get hit.

Spirit - You don't have Iron Will? Welp, see ya. You're dead.

• HectorBrandoHectorBrando Member Posts: 89

Hillbilly and Nurse, especially Hillbilly.

Their ability to traverse the map in seconds makes camping the hooks extremely easy and unhooking an inmense risk, Hillbilly is even more aggravating because he is easy to play unlike Nurse.

• MedicSpirit7MedicSpirit7 Member Posts: 95

The pig her stealth walk makes me think every claudette is about to ambush me and I hate it