We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
Got a question about dedicated servers? Read up on all the info here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87216/status-update-dedicated-servers#latest
Stranger Things and the 3.2.0 update will release on all platforms September 17th!

HELP!! Error Code 300 & 302

I've contacted the customer support for Dead By Daylight and I've done everything that was listed to do to avoid this error code: 300 and 302. It is STILL happening and it's been over 2 weeks since this started. This all started when a killer disconnected when I left through the exit gates and now it's corrupted my save file obviously. It happens every few matches, ESPECIALLY if I earn over 50,000 bloodpoints. When the match ends this save error code comes up and then a network error screen comes up and kicks me to the main menu (my network is fine and my NAT is open. I'm on Xbox.) I load back in and all the bloodpoints, experience and pips I had earned from that previous match are gone. It takes my offerings and items/add-ons too. I'm getting really tired of this and have tried everything I can think of, I've uninstalled the game and all of the add-ons. I've hard-reset my Xbox. I've changed from wireless to Ethernet cable. Nothing is working. I just lost 80,000 bloodpoints earlier and I'm not happy. Someone please help! I can't keep playing matches and getting nothing in return.

Comments

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 3,692

Sadly if you've reinstalled the game and you are still having the issue and have worked through the list that Support has given you, I think you would need to go back to Support to attempt to find the cause of the issue with them and hopefully they can refund some of the BP that you have lost.

• zZHorrorQueenZzzZHorrorQueenZz Member Posts: 4

It's not really about the bloodpoints, I don't care about that. I'm just sick of losing the progress of each game I play. I've emailed support again but I've had no response so far.