Live on twitch.tv/adv4u
May 19th 2019; 1PM CEST
A few places are still open!
Idea for Jason
Killer - Jason/The Undying
Map - Crystal lake
Mori - Jason runs at you throwing his machete in your chest then puts his foot on your face and pulls the machete up your body through your neck
Looks - He'd be the remake Jason but when you prestige him his mask becomes the part 4 mask
Ability - Crystal Waters ( power idea by wydyadoit)
- The Killer has a health bar
- Start the round with unique items found around the map that can be picked up and used to lower the killer's health bar. After use the item breaks. Items break upon escape.
- The killer can grab survivors and hold them in place which will begin a timer. The survivor can then perform one of 2 skill checks to see if they escape. Upon completion of the timer the survivor will enter the dying state. Other survivors can use a unique item to break the grab. Upon being hit with a unique item the Killers Health bar lowers by 1 section.
- The time it takes to complete the grab is determined by the Killer's health bar. If there are no segments in the Killer's health bar the Killer drops his weapon and his mask breaks. the weapon then becomes an infinite use unique item that will not break upon use.
- The killer loses his basic attack lunge when he does not have his weapon. The killer can recover his weapon by interacting with it.
- The killer can be stunned by normal means, but will not lose a health bar. If the Killer's mask is broken stunning him will cause him to drop his weapon.
-No escape - you gain a notification when a survivor is opening an exit gate. when the gate is opened you can close the gate but every time you close the gate it permanently progress by 25%/20%/15% until you can't close it
-Hide and seek - you can see your obsession leaves a locker in a 32 meters of you, you can see their aura for 3/4/5 seconds
-Uneven ground - When in a chase with a survivor, they have a 30%/40%/50% chance to go to walk speed for 1 second after performing a pallet drop or vault, and a 15%/20%/25% chance for perks that give haste to not activate until hex totem is broken