Home Discussions General Discussions

Is this game ever going to address how OP Billy Is?

Those of you who would argue how Billy is NOT OP, dont bother. You know you’re lying. Everyone knows it.

The fact is that most Biilies I play against over roughly level 7 can chainsaw you from short, medium, or long distances, in open areas or mazes, houses etc. If you can master Billy you are pretty much guaranteed 4ks every game unless facing a fierce 4 man swf. And heaven help you if you’re the last survivor and haven’t found the hatch. You are not getting out with the new Endgame Collapse. Hell ANY killer can cover both gates 75% of the time.

Im not saying it doesn’t take skill to play Billy, it does. But someone who masters a killer shouldn’t be guaranteed a 4k any more than someone who masters survivor should be uncatchable.

The standard high level Billy game goes like this: Game starts. Ruin is up. He races to a gen and downs someone. He’s running bbq. Not everyone can get to a closet. He hooks and races to the guy he saw with bbq. Meanwhile the 1st guy is unhooked. He hooks the 2nd guy and goes back to the first hook area and/or uses bbq. Repeat until all survivors are thoroughly owned. The main problem is the fact that good billies can chainsaw you at close range from a dead stop no matter the environment. When a billy races up near you and can then immediately rev up, and chainsaw you while you’re weaving around rocks and mazes is ridiculous.

I know to hide in closets. I know to dodge based on the sound of when he will get to you. Long distance hits aren’t the problem. Its the fact that all good billies have to do is get close to you and they will 1 hit you from close to medium range easily. And because they are arguably the most mobile / fastest killer in the game they can always get near survivors quickly.

Its at the point where i am deranking just to not deal with this garbage anymore. At higher ranks its all Billy, Nurse, Michael, Spirit, Legion... with OP addons (dont get me started on killer addons vs survivor addons).

As a survivor solo main I’m pretty fed up with the imbalances. While I’m glad for various improvements they make there are always new issues and old ones that never get fixed. Around ranks 7-10 there seems to be at least 1 dc every other game from getting downed right at the start and knowing you’ll likely be camped or tunnelled or its just feeling hopeless because its Billy or Nurse and the things already mentioned. Anyhow whatever. I expect no changes so ill just keep hoping for someone to create a better version of this game so i can quit this one.

PS - Just quit a billy game. Why? I run through a pallet as he revs up, I stun him but I’m still downed with 1 hit and pallet is intact. How does that make sense? Screw the godawful implementation of this game.

Comments

• xllxENIGMAxllxxllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923

Again we are going to repeat Billy will remain untouched because he is the most balanced killer. Remove rush gen then we talk.

Plus billy is loopable but can counter a lot of loop with the steering, them too can be countered , he is the most fun play to play with/against.

• VolfawottVolfawott Member Posts: 3,243

He talks about elements throughout the game not just end game

• SlinkyJinkySlinkyJinky Member Posts: 371

Billy and Claudette are tin the game for the same reason: Every game needs an easy-mode, and they cant make 'easy-mode' pay 2 win so they're free.

• FireHazardFireHazard Member, Trusted Posts: 7,116

A competent Billy is more fair than a Pro-Nurse, but hey that's just me I guess.

• pemberleypemberley Member Posts: 1,510

Yes, Billy is bothersome but Billy can’t be touched until the other killers can deal with survivors as readily as he can.

• CallMeSpideyCallMeSpidey Member Posts: 625

Yeah, I think if Nurse would be released today she can port through walls, have 2 blinks and 110% movement speed.

Her Blinks would have a Timer though.

• SleepharthaSleephartha Member Posts: 242

My post begins with the FACT that Billy is OP and asks if the game will ever address it. I didn't ask for opinions on whether he was.

• SlinkyJinkySlinkyJinky Member Posts: 371

Why is nobody talking about Wraith, I'm wrecking face with him lol. so easy.