Home Discussions General Discussions

Small saboteur buff

KingBKingB Member Posts: 747

Making it able to see the auras of hooks within like a 20m range would be great.

Comments

• FireHazardFireHazard Member, Trusted Posts: 7,112

They need to bring back hooks staying broken for this to be even worth updating.

I mean I guess its good for hook rescues?

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 3,177

Not a complaint at all about this. +1.

• KingBKingB Member Posts: 747

@FireHazard Like permanently? That was broken as hell. That's the point. You 99 the hooks in an area and when the killer downs someone tap it and destroy it.

• Dwight_ConfusionDwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,640

Nah, it's fine the way it is. No need to change something based on a personal preference.

• NeaJovovichNeaJovovich Member Posts: 234

If you are in the Killer's terror radius, sabo speed should be increased by 100%.

That way, you have a better chance saving a teammate who is being carried.

In the worst case scenario, all the Survivors running sabo, eventually the hooks will respawn or you can just carry the Survivor to the basement.

If the Survivors are being "toxic" by sabo'ing hooks instead of generators, they are really only hurting their chances for survival.

• drunky26drunky26 Member Posts: 682

I was also thinking about this, it would be great since only reason you'd bring saboteur is to 99% hooks and break them when most needed. Sometimes you don't know which hook the killer is taking the survivor to :<

But I'd imagine this would be hated sooo much by the killers.

• pemberleypemberley Member Posts: 1,510

I don’t think sabo needs buffing.

If it did, I could see partially sabotaged hooks breaking on unhooks. Like a mini breakdown.

• FireHazardFireHazard Member, Trusted Posts: 7,112

Yes and as it should stay dead, I'm just saying the last thing I pointed out would probably be the only worth while thing to come out of an update like this being suggested.

• KingBKingB Member Posts: 747

@Dwight_Confusion It is fine, but this buff would make it a lot better.

• ApeOfMazorApeOfMazor Member Posts: 471

Saboing is also a decent way of getting boldness points if you are running a boldness boost but don't want to run up to the killer and start a chase.

• thrawn3054thrawn3054 Member Posts: 3,212

I think they should have Sabotage increase the amount of time the hook is down. I know it does already but 30 seconds is a joke. Maybe 30/60/90 seconds instead.