Home Discussions General Discussions
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

Why do you keep ignoring MoM discussions?

13»

Comments

• SairekSairek Member Posts: 5,118

That means every other killer is clearly too weak and needs to be buffed then or need to made viable, and perks like MoM do not help said struggling killers as they already have to fight an uphill battle for map pressure.

• Tru3LemonTru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    edited May 2019

Theres alot of perks similar that you said that are in the game rancor counter MoM and you can see where they are, you have noed you have hex devaour hope haunted ground and you have mori, you know killers complain about this perk while theres alot of killer perks that are broken like enduring combine with spirit fury every killer that i faced have this and with billy hes a god so dont complain ok?

• SlinkyJinkySlinkyJinky Member Posts: 371

I'm thoroughly convinced that no one on here complaining about MoM has actually bought it or used it so they don't actually know how best to counter it.

Bring on the MoM Shrine of Secrets already. Education for the masses!

• SairekSairek Member Posts: 5,118

Didn't know all those perks killed all 4 survivors at once and maxed out their points. Good to know. /s

• HavelmomDaS1HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

U forgot the fun factor. Really unfun for both sides aswell.

• bendermacbendermac Member Posts: 772
    edited May 2019

I bought Ash right away and I was the first who demanded a removal of the perk. The Perk is BS and utterly broken. See my original thread here -> MoM needs to be removed

Again: There are NO counters against this perk!!!

• WateryWatery Member Posts: 1,118

I’m gonna be honest; I don’t see what the fuss is about. Really. MoM isn’t even worth running since it’s benefits outweigh its perks- it increases one’s chance to be obsession- easily countered by insta-downs, moris, or the fact that in order to stay safe, they need to stay injured.

Granted, the extra hit it gives survivor is annoying, but I wouldn’t say it’s OP like old DS- it’s strong? Sure, totally, but it’s not even worth running in my opinion, since I almost NEVER get use of it.

The aura makes it easier to track survivors, giving them a powerful advantage, but at a huge cost. DS could be used at anytime with its original state, but it is a niche perk in general that encourages aggressive survivor play. And I’m all for the aggressive survivor shift in the devs eyes (Like CI) but that’s Ash’s only good enough perk. Run Mad Grit if you have issues with people with it bodyblocking. Run whispers to track survivors. Run Bloodhound to see their pools of blood if they’re running IW.

There’s plenty of ways for MoM to be countered; and even if four people are running it they’re usually not going to heal, which is a HUGE advantage to the killer because at that point it’s usually the survivors last hook when MoM activates (if you don’t slug).

• bendermacbendermac Member Posts: 772

@Watery MoM is extremely strong near/on end-game. Aura reading will not always triggers, since you have to let the SV go after you've hit the MoM activation. If you down them right awy, there is no aura reading. So the one tiny downside the perk has, wont be available 99% of the time.

THERE IS NO COUNTER AGAINST MOM!!!!

Play Billy/Huntress/Myers Tier 3/Bubba isn't a counter

Use NOED isn't a counter

If MoM is activated and ready to use, while the SV is injured nothing, I'll repeat NOTHING will down them. Read the bloody description of the perk and see how it works.

MoM needs to go, pure and simple.

• drunky26drunky26 Member Posts: 683

I've never seen so many bullshit replies in one thread. You people supporting MoM obviously never play killer.

And as expected, completely ignored by the devs. Cheers!

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,127