Join us on Twitch/YouTube this Thursday at 2pm ET as we uncover the strange things taking place in Hawkins.
Something's strange about the next chapter...

Do you gg if you die?

Comments

• thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 4,808

Yes most of the time. The only time I don't send someone a GG is if I have them blocked from previous toxicity.

• darktrixdarktrix Member Posts: 954

The difference between winning in games like this compared to real life is there is no real world repercussions for using foul tactics. In real life it's not only winning, but how you win. If you don't get gg after games, maybe you need to think if you did anything sportsmanlike in the first place to deserve it. That and they probably just kissed 5k blood points goodbye along with diminished chance at a pip, so they're probably busy licking their wounds and likely moved on to the next game before the endgame even finished.

• Boosted_DwightBoosted_Dwight Member Posts: 954

I give ggs if the killer did something impressive or was a very fun killer to play with then I'll send a gg. I play on Ps4 but if I was on Pc I would gg almost every game.

• MomoMoonMomoMoon Member Posts: 24

if it was a good game, yeah

i mostly "ggwp" some games i have are full on camping so i don't gg i just leave but most of the games are fun and good games, i deserved to die which i did so its a gg

• LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 2,630

I play on PS4, so I only do it if the killer was really good or fun to go against

• Toxicity23Toxicity23 Member Posts: 233

Sometimes. Depends on my mood. In the end, I realize that we all get Bloodpoints in the end. It gets annoying when you're an inch away from escaping, but you fail in the smallest way possible, that gets you hooked. But nonetheless.

• Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 2,334

Sure if the game ends immediately.

I typically don't stick around if the match is still going. Rather get into a new lobby.

• xmenfanaticxmenfanatic Member Posts: 681

If I think the game was fun

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 1,603

Hard to GG on console but when I can, I do.

• Hoodedfengm1nHoodedfengm1n Member Posts: 4,570

I always give out a GG

• basicpitchbasicpitch Member Posts: 94

I play both. I have more survivors to 50 than I do killers. But either way, using the perks for either side isn't a cheat.

Cheating is hacking, deliberately holding a survivor hostage in the basement so they can't get out. Giving yourself unlimited items, being able to deliberately see through -clearly- with 3rd party addons, so that you know where the killer/survivors are.

Saying that using a perk is cheating, is like saying people who extreme coupon are cheaters and are stealing from the store. Its when you use the perks knowing that they're having issues and BHVR has said not to use them. then THAT is using perks AND cheating.

I play both. I have more survivors to 50 than I do killers. But either way, using the perks for either side isn't a cheat.

Cheating is hacking, deliberately holding a survivor hostage in the basement so they can't get out. Giving yourself unlimited items, being able to deliberately see through -clearly- with 3rd party addons, so that you know where the killer/survivors are.

Saying that using a perk is cheating, is like saying people who extreme coupon are cheaters and are stealing from the store. Its when you use the perks knowing that they're having issues and BHVR has said not to use them

deleted due to duplicate posting

• MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 2,100

If i have a good game i do say a GG to killers...but if they have done not so good or not a good game i don't because that is insulting the killer....and saying gg when it hasn't been is not good...if i die and it hass been a gg i do....other wise no

• dnj510dnj510 Member Posts: 70

From either side, I only say GG if I was outplayed or if they did a good job. But not often because I sometimes don't feel like it.

• invira_zeroinvira_zero Member Posts: 219

Almost always do that.

Its more formal, than a real callout about the game.

• Caz2018Caz2018 Member Posts: 83

If I had a good game, I rate the match and give a thumbs up to the players involved.

• HazeHoundHazeHound Member Posts: 662

This entire gg thing makes me laugh, honestly.

You feel like typing it, do it.

But don't expect anyone else to do what you feel is needed

• MiloMilo Member Posts: 3,685

If the match was fun i will say gg. (aka no hard tunneling, camping)

But that also we (as survivors) can't do gens in 3 minutes cause i feel bad then >:C

• BillyIIIBillyIII Member Posts: 365
  • feechimafeechima Member Posts: 212

Someone literally down voted everyone's post and most were positive. No wonder they removed the option.

• darktrixdarktrix Member Posts: 954

I also feel it is kind of insensitive to just call out gg like a robot. Most games it was not a gg for people so why lie like it was?

• johnmwarnerjohnmwarner Member Posts: 388

She probably uses DS, MoM, Adrenaline, Balanced but those are okay

And no, don't flame me I use those perks too I'm saying survivors/killers are quick to blame the other side for using crutch perks when they use them too.

• mutabletiger4mutabletiger4 Member Posts: 84

I play on console, I'll GG if it was an especially fun game, or if they message me first. Most of the time I don't feel like messaging people though

• JespJesp Member Posts: 192

I do if I'm still there at the end. If I die early as a survivor I'm off to another game and can't really talk in postgame chat.

If people feel I'm trolling with it or being "ironic" or whatever that's their problem, I've been saying gg at the end of multiplayer matches since I started playing multiplayer games so it's not my problem if some ascended individual thinks I mean "git gud" or something.