Home Discussions General Discussions

Should BHVR Disable Haddonfield Until It's Fixed?

This map is seriously unfun for most killers. True infinites, bugged windows that all spawn open. Plus the cellar that you can braindead loop that's near the middle of the map.

Please vote.

Answers

• FireHazardFireHazard Member, Trusted Posts: 7,251

Actually its Survivors have The Game, Killers have Haddonfield

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,127
  • SythalinSythalin Member Posts: 280

Haddonfield have KIllers, The Game have Survivors

These forums are just a dumpster of complaints, but that's with most game forums tbh.

However, I feel this specific forum has that issue in spades most of the time.

• xllxENIGMAxllxxllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923

What are this community survivors have Haddonfield and the game for killer.

You should say that both map need re balancing to give advantage to no one but skill or something like that. No doubt that the game is unbalanced on red ranks because of users like those.

Crotus prenn , wretched shop , the game , haddonfield need rework/change those who dare to say he doesn't need to get Tunneled/camped/moried each game.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,127

@thesuicidefox if you angle it right then the tree can trigger BL.

• SnakeSound222SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 3,841
    edited May 2019

Yes please! The Game doesn’t even begin to compare to Haddonfield. The Game may have been Killer sided at first, but the wonky distribution of hooks and number of pallets have changed that. Haddonfield actually has multiple insane loops that can easily be turned into infinites.

Nothing I guess, the map itself is terribly designed and so is The Game. Most maps in this game need a rework but still never get one.

• CashelP14CashelP14 Member Posts: 3,435

By doing over 115 calculations I have concluded that survivors do have haddonfield.

And after running over 935 calculations as well as some human experiments I can confirm that killers have The Game.

..Lerys was a close second but no one remembers second place (Liverpool).

• Tru3LemonTru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

Killers have the game survivors have haddonfield

• Maelstrom10Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,835

Haddonfield has killers, the game has killers, haddonfield is balanced.

I don't struggle on it whatsoever while playing killer or survivor. The only thing that was a problem was the see through walls on loops and that's gone now. Hell the only maps I consider needing a bit of tweaking is pallet town, due to possibly to many spawning together based on the rng and ormund for the sake that the fog in ormund prevents the sight of auras.

• smappdoodasmappdooda Member Posts: 304

Part of the ship, part of the crew....

Sorry wrong fandom.

Survivors have Haddonfield, Killers have The Game.

• CashelP14CashelP14 Member Posts: 3,435

Honestly unless its CL I forget who finished second most times.

For real my survivor friends hate haddonfield. I literally only know one person who actually likes it. Excluding the loops I love how it looks. And honestly would rather play the game every day for a week rather than lerys.