Live on twitch.tv/adv4u
May 19th 2019; 1PM CEST
A few places are still open!
New Killer - The Doll
Difficulty : Very Hard
MAX BASE SPEED : 3.5m/s
BASE TERROR RADIUS : 2m
HEIGHT : SMALL
An illusive Killer, able to abandon its Body and scout around the map in a 3rd person field view. Positions Dolls around like chess pieces to control and capture Survivors.
Its personal perks, Glass Eye, Porcelain Skin and Inanimate Object, give this Killer the ability to play unnatural mind games with the Survivors at the risk of reduced direct interaction.
Power - Incorporeal
Strong dark presences tend to linger in the world and control seemingly harmless objects in order to continue terrifying and viscous acts on their unsuspecting victims. Dolls are one such object that seem to attract these dark beings. Whether it's because there's something unsettling in the human-like figures that brings joy to the beasts or there's a sense of longing and desire to fit in is uncertain.
- Start the trial with 12 different sitting porcelain dolls procedurally placed around the map.
- The Killer spawns in as one of the dolls.
- The Killer can use its secondary action to place the doll in a sitting position at its current location and can move freely in its incorporeal form around the map by pressing the power button. Dolls are outlined with an aura.
- While incorporeal the Killer enters a 30 degree angle from the ground 3rd person camera top down view and can move freely around the map. The Killer can deactivate this mode by placing their cursor on one of the dolls and using the Power button.
- While sitting as a Doll the Killer has no Terror Radius or Stain
- While Incorporeal the Killer has no Terror Radius or Stain
- While sitting as a Doll the Killer can press the secondary action button to Stand.
- While standing the Doll has a normal Stain and the terror radius is returned at no delay
- The Doll gains haste for 3 seconds after standing
- When standing the Doll can use its power to perform a sneak attack to a survivor that's facing away from it to apply deep wound.
- The Doll cannot hook survivors. Instead the dying state has 3 stages and awards the Killer sacrifice credit once the player has bled out.
- On the first stage the survivor can attempt to stand up similar to escaping a hook or stand up with perks.
- On the second stage the survivor can only be picked up by other survivors and the survivor starts to bleed out rapidly. The Player must tap A to hold the wound shut and cannot use perks to heal from the dying state. The player can now be mori'd.
- On the third stage the Killer is so violent that the survivor is instantly killed upon entering the dying state similar to a mori death.
- The dying state timer is slightly longer
- The Doll's weapon is a sewing needle. It's a normal attack
- Killer has no stain. Vision is narrowed.
- Killer does not make noise. Increases Movement speed slightly
- Killer does not have a Terror radius. Movement speed reduced significantly
Threads - Increases the range to sneak attack from
Plasters - Decreases the transition time from Doll to Incorporeal and back
Pattern Stains - Causes the Dolls to emit debuffs to nearby Survivors
Paints - Makes the dolls harder to see
Materials - Reduces dying state timer. reduces Dolls on map.
Perfumes - Increased movement speed while Incorporeal.
Shoes - Increase the movement speed While in Doll Form