Something's strange about the next chapter...
This section is used to report issues on PC specifically.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

If this is an issue that occurs on all platforms, please post your report in the most fitting category instead.

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

End Game Collapse Bug

vondyvondy Member Posts: 1
in PC

Hey guys, I believe I found a bug with the End Game collapse. I'm attaching a video for reference, but I also explain it on the video!

Essentially: End Game timer was about to be up and survivor was going to die, I grab the survivor while they were opening the exit gate just as the timer was ending.

The game threw the survivor down, but did not sacrifice them -- and I cannot pickup the survivor.

Bleed out timer on the survivor is also not working, so it appears that one of us would have to disconnect in order to finish the game.

Tagged:

Comments

• LilBunBunLilBunBun Member Posts: 1

Necrobump but this is still in the game, this David just stopped moving and when I downed him I couldn't pick him up. End game collapse timer ticked all the way down and he wasn't sacrificed.

• FairyFairy Member Posts: 4

I had it too