Legacy 2.0 But different cosmetics, rewarding sacrficies or kills with a specific killer

lunaticlifterlunaticlifter Member Posts: 88

Since we are never getting legacy back, also current prestige means nothing about the skills of the player using that specific killer, we could get a reward for example every 500 survivors sacrified or killed, with that specific killer, you get the Super prestige 1,1000 super prestige 2 and 1500 super prestige 3(rewarding yet who reached that amount of kills or sacrifices with that killer) what do you think?

Comments

• drunky26drunky26 Member Posts: 658

Better question, why is this in "fan creations" ?

• HermanTheDoctor HermanTheDoctor Member Posts: 122

I like the idea. But how about for the devotion ranks. A piece for every 5 devotion levels

• lunaticlifterlunaticlifter Member Posts: 88

@drunky26 i don't know , i selected general discussion...

@HermanTheDoctor yeah the same could be with devotion, but i liked the reward for a single killer, when you see that cosmetic you know you should be scared, just like when you see some legacy killer now

• Mr_QwayzarMr_Qwayzar Member Posts: 111

I like the idea but devs are still trying to (or at least I hope) figure out a reward system

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,453

@MandyTalk (I think)

I respectfully request if this can be moved to General Discussions or Wishlist, since there is no actual fan creation here '^^