The 3.1.0 update is now live! For full details and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/77033/

Question about Legion

WaffleFalafelWaffleFalafel Member Posts: 275
edited May 12 in Survivors

Have any of you been seeing many Legions in your matches? And if so, do you like playing against new Legion?

Edit: Grammar

Comments

• foxboxunionttvfoxboxunionttv Member Posts: 46

Personally I was fine playing against old legion but new legion is even easier to run now that his M2 was gutted. He is just a basic m1 killer now for the most part.

• ZarathosZarathos Member Posts: 835

He requires good add ons to be able to nail multiple survivours with his ff across the map. I wish his second strike in ff applied something like hindered so i would have a reason to attack with legion again after applying deep wounds.

But going against him you want to heal and loop as per usual. Legions can play the attrition game and keep everyone busy so be efficient with your time never give free ff hits.

Hes an m1 killer who has an easier first hit with some delay built int to his kit nothing complicated.

• wingedwolf94wingedwolf94 Member Posts: 47

I've not seen a single legion as survivor since the update. And they were pretty rare before the update too because of the amount of end chat harassment. A lot of people just dont play him any more.

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 1,088

Have at least 1 or 2 Legions per Day, not that much less than before. And yeah, I like to play vs the new Legion, way better than before, even when I die. I just dont have the feeling to kill myself on Hook when I say that I am playing vs Legion.