Nemesis Tournament IV from our Fog Whisperer ADV4U
Live on twitch.tv/adv4u
May 19th 2019; 1PM CEST
A few places are still open!

Survivor perks build

C3ToothC3Tooth Member Posts: 21

I would like to know your set of perks build & reasons behind each build. Since Im still new to the game.

My currently favorite build is:

-Small game (caution of Trapper's traps & totems, I always do totems before gen to prevent Noed)

-Urban evasion (easier to sweep out from the place that killer is coming, also to counter annoying Hag)

-Calm spirit (Crow is not the problem since I have Urban evasion, its mainly to counter Doctor & Clown)

The 4th perk is depend which Offering I put.

Bonus Objective: Kindred

Bonus Altruism: Borrowed time (no explain required)

Bonus Boldness: Decisive strike (Im not good at chasing, this gives me another chance)

Bonus Survival: Premonition (I dont know why I always run into Killer direction when heartbeat comes)

Comments

• TreemanXDTreemanXD Member Posts: 4,300

Balanced Landing: This perk will allow me to be more effective in chases on mapsthat have drop spots.

Unbreakable: Counters slugging(The process of leaving a survivor on the ground after downing them to avoid decisive strike or make the game last longer).

Decisive Strike:Counters tunneling(A killer going after you after you're unhooked to kill you quickly).

Calm Spirit: So I don't disrupt crows, doctor won't hear me scream, rancor doesn't reveal my location, infectious fright has no effect on me, I can hide in lockers without worrying about Iron maiden.

• C3ToothC3Tooth Member Posts: 21

^ Calm spirit: what? I didnt know it can remove aura reading from rancor & iron maiden.

• C3ToothC3Tooth Member Posts: 21

There is 1 downside of it is, I think its a major downside that the perk makes you have 8sec less of the time being on the hook since you dont scream for 4sec each time and the hooked bar process right after you're on the hook.

• CubeyBlueDiceCubeyBlueDice Member Posts: 38

Med kit hoarder:

item: Med kit with any charge ad-on

Pharmacy: have an extra med kit just in case

Botany Knowledge: Increased healing speed and reduced charge consumption.

empathy: See injured allies.

Street Wise: bonus reduced charge consumption

be the healer everyone needs.

• MazemelMazemel Member Posts: 4

My "im actually gonna try this game" build is:

Adrenaline, Dead Hard (Sprint Burst if ping is really high), Iron Will, Prove Thyself

Personally, I believe adrenaline is a must have perk as it can severely change the outcome of a game. Dead Hard can give a second chance when I make a mistake in a chase. Iron Will is a good counter at the higher levels as most killers will rely on sound and audio cues to locate survivors. Prove thyself helps get gens done quicker with other people and also gives a couple more BP.

It often switches though because I switch up my play style depending on how I'm feeling whether it is super aggressive or just to play the objective and get everyone out.