Join us on Twitch/YouTube this Thursday at 2pm ET as we uncover the strange things taking place in Hawkins.
Something's strange about the next chapter...

Favourite Old Games

2»

Comments

• CashelP14CashelP14 Member Posts: 561

@Orti when I was young I only had R&C 2 and 3. I literally didn't know till the series was brought to ps3 that there was a first game lol

Because they had names like locked and loaded and up your arsenal I thought they were the first.

@Hoodedfengm1n I prefer the zombies in bo2. I think I'm the only person who liked tranzit and die rise.

Honestly the map I played the least was mob of the dead.

• Hoodedfengm1nHoodedfengm1n Member Posts: 4,570

@CashelP14 Holy [BAD WORD], you and I are alike, I liked tranzit and die rise

@Hoodedfengm1n I liked how I could train away from everyone else. Purely trained at the bus depot on tranzit.

Die rise was just a nice map to sit back and camp like der riese on World at War and Bo1.

Although favourite was buried/origins. Wish they would allow backwards compatibility on ps4. Hopefully ps5.

• Hoodedfengm1nHoodedfengm1n Member Posts: 4,570

@CashelP14 When I play Die Rise I would train around the entire map, Tranzit I would move around rarely on the bus, I would just enter the fog to have some fun and kill the denizens with my gun before they latch onto me

• OrtiOrti Member Posts: 197

@Hoodedfengm1n Emerald was a great game so many nice Pokemon to raise and train hahaha I also loved the story

• OrtiOrti Member Posts: 197

@CashelP14 they made a remake of the first game for PS4 with some stuff from the movie too that was also really fun to play. My personal favourite is the second game would love a remake of this. The third game was a great end for the trilogy but the endboss in the second game was quite hard compared to the other games and I have a lot of good memories to that game and the series in general haha

@Orti yea I played the ps4 version and I liked it but it's nowhere near as good as the original series. Also should have added A Crack In Time to my list because that game is exceptional.

Yea I always loved the second. The only reason I love the 3rd more is because of the guns and story.

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 1,603

Spyro series, Jak series, Legend of Zelda series, that Mario 64 game, Mortal Kombat, and let's not forget, Minecraft.

@ShrekIsHot jak 2 was my favourite of the series but I never had the opportunity to play the first.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 8,005