The 3.1.0 update is now live! For full details and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/77033/

BPS and teabagging?!?

johnmwarnerjohnmwarner Member Posts: 315

Just had a group (not sure if SWF) bring two streamers and then start the game by clicks clicky and teabagging... grats on your instant 8k when I DCd

Comments

• drunky26drunky26 Member Posts: 658

Toxic games are never fun.

Especially if they're a higher rank than the killer.

It's simply bullying.

• MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 1,915

I don't see how tea bagging and bringing a party streamer is classed as bullying? o.O

• BithardBithard Member Posts: 359

@Mushwin

Some people don't have thick skin and it can feel intimidating when there are 4 people constantly harassing you. It's mainly newer people it effects cause they don't know what to do in that situation.

It's kinda similar to why a survivor can feel victimised when they are camped tunneled. Some people just don't have the right mindset for online gaming.

• drunky26drunky26 Member Posts: 658

I said especially if they're higher rank than the killer.

Rank 1 survivor doing jukes, 360s on a rank 12 killer and then teabagging and spamming flashlight in his face isn't bullying?

i have been in the red ranks a good few times but i don't do stuff like that....i guess no matter what you do someone is gonna be butt hurt....

Abort abort!

• Mr_KMr_K Member Posts: 160

They could of been signalling wanting to farm. Ofc, there are players that want you to chase them and farm points off you, so... Guess you made the right call?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• johnmwarnerjohnmwarner Member Posts: 315

clicking the flashlight has never been a sign of cooperation

• Mrs_FairfieldMrs_Fairfield Member Posts: 55

So you couldn't even TRY to play a match that would have rewarded you with free extra BP for literally ANY effort you put in.. because the survivors might hurt your feelings?

• HawkAyeTheNooHawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 130

Some of these killers are so fragile, poor wee souls.

• 53nation53nation Member Posts: 75

As soon as someone attempts to blind me with a flashlight, i immediately turn to the left. If they aren't godly with the thing, it usually works!

Well sometimes anyway. Then you can whack 'em! They won't feel so cute then!