Home Discussions Off-topic
We're making some changes thanks to the feedback received from the PTB. For more details, click here.
Dead by Daylight will undergo scheduled maintenance at 5PM EDT today. This maintenance is expected to last about 30 minutes. During this time, all game services will be unavailable. Thank you

what other games do you guys play for fun?

2»

Comments

• JawsIsTheNextKillerJawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 1,831

Well I thought I would be playing Pro Evolution "Soccer" for free as part of Playstation Plus but apparently America objected and it got pulled.

• Dr_TrautsDr_Trauts Member Posts: 650

Telltales twd series

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 6,883

Right now I'm back to playing Dying Light and Dead Island series - played them before but recently playing through them again.

• indieeden7indieeden7 Member Posts: 1,459

Kinda geeky but I've always had a soft spot for the Nancy Drew games. Been playing them ever since I was little and they're surprisingly still making them.

• CashelP14CashelP14 Member Posts: 2,167

@Gcarrara the question is how many bosses have you beaten by yourself and who has been the toughest?

• GcarraraGcarrara Member, Mod Posts: 1,387

Oh, i'm quite a hardcore fan at those. So i definitely beat all of them solo atleast thrice, probably more. (My first blind playthrough is usually done without summoning, if not outright offline to not get hints from messages).

Toughest? Mhm can't say for sure. I quite remember False King Allant, 4 Kings, Nameless King, Fume Knight giving me troubles during the first playthroughs.

Excluding normal playthrough, Ceaseless Discharge has been a real Nightmare on my Extreme run of Dark souls 1. Extremely Aggressive, always able to one-shot me, movesets i never seen before, and immune to the fall trick. And that health... It devastated me and almost made me give up.

• ClogWenchClogWench Member Posts: 2,583

I've been powering through getting the platinum trophy for Fallout 4 recently. Also been playing a lot of A Plague Tale: Innocence which is one of the more fun stealth games I've played yet. Gonna go back to Alien Isolation after it I think.

• ShapedShaped Member Posts: 638

Call of the wild and replaying Borderlands series while waiting for Borderlands 3.

• TheMadDoctorTheMadDoctor Member Posts: 248

Soul at Stake, since it’s more on strategy and item management. Also really satisfying when you murder a survivor.

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 2,731

Overwatch, Warframe, Death Road to Canada, Minecraft and 7 Days to Die are my main "other" games.

I also mod 7 days to die, so I'm constantly testing stuff.

• Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 2,488

Aside from DbD, I've played some For Honor. A pretty good game despite the rocky start.

Other than that, I do really enjoy building games. Right now, I have a project i'm working on in Cities Skylines (need to get back to work lol).

• ElkElk Member Posts: 2,227

Apex Legends and Overwatch 🏥